Old Apr 06, 2014, 02:07 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
14,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye4wings View Post
That is very strange!

The only way I can see that what both of you have said about the failed meeting could be correct is if a third person had been contacted by Alexander in mistake, had been uncertain what was going on and have agreed to and then delayed a meeting the purpose of which was uncertain in his mind. Is that even remotely possible?

Or could Demon Driver's email address have been hijacked?
This definitely is a puzzle!

Robin

Lol No My Email wasnt Hijacked Sir, Alexander and I spoke through RCG, mentioned My Email because I gave Alex My Email to contact me .. . when he didnt we went back to RCG PM's . .No Biggie.
demondriver is offline Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 06, 2014, 02:11 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
14,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderB View Post
Yes it is strange but I don't think it's worth discussing that here. Most of the communication was done using PM here on RCG. Actually I had one day in Charleston left before my Red Eye to Rio left and I spent most of it waiting for Demondriver. He kept saying 'I'm in in two hours and after that he postponed it once more. He even sent an apologize.

It feels a little awkward that he now suggests that we did not meet because I screwed it up.

Cheers Alexander
Alexander you need to take some sedatives and relax Sir Lol . . . .I appolgized to you because I missed you when you where in town . . . . And I never Said You Screwed anything Up. . ..NEVER!

Alex you need To get back to work on your DC-6 and stop being Mad at me Lol

By the way Ive started building My New DC-7!

I hope you Maiden her Soon Alex!
demondriver is offline Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member