The Netherlands, LI, Venray
Joined Dec 2008
1,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alba99 View Post
Cool, glad that is the problem and not something more difficult to figure out

The quadcopter is flying, goes well too, good fun to fly
the feathering shaft was bent a very very little bit but now when
i received the feathering shaft and i replaced it i have still bad blade tracking it was befor 0.5 inch now it is 0.4 inch , what must be the next step to check or to do?
thanks in advance
jaccies is online now Find More Posts by jaccies
Last edited by jaccies; Aug 05, 2014 at 05:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2014, 11:47 PM
Nikolay Atanasov, Sofia
Bulgaria - Europe
Joined Jul 2009
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccies View Post
the feathering shaft was bent a very very little bit but now when
i received the feathering shaft and i replaced it i have still bad blade tracking it was befor 0.5 inch now it is 0.4 inch , what must be the next step to check or to do?
thanks in advance
On mine first I'm doing weight balance on the blades using a tape to fix the lighter one then I'm adjusting the rods length with half turns then fly off hover at 1.5 m over the ground and land to readjust until the tracking become visually one line. I'm using wood and carbon blades. The foamies are too flexible and more difficult to track.
dickagm is online now Find More Posts by dickagm
Old Aug 06, 2014, 05:04 AM
The Netherlands, LI, Venray
Joined Dec 2008
1,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickagm View Post
On mine first I'm doing weight balance on the blades using a tape to fix the lighter one then I'm adjusting the rods length with half turns then fly off hover at 1.5 m over the ground and land to readjust until the tracking become visually one line. I'm using wood and carbon blades. The foamies are too flexible and more difficult to track.
i did balance the blades , i replaced the main shaft end feathering rod
i checked the flybar both side at 0 degrees and is straight , still so much blade tracking
what next?
jaccies is online now Find More Posts by jaccies
Old Aug 06, 2014, 05:17 AM
Nikolay Atanasov, Sofia
Bulgaria - Europe
Joined Jul 2009
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccies View Post
i did balance the blades , i replaced the main shaft end feathering rod
i checked the flybar both side at 0 degrees and is straight , still so much blade tracking
what next?
Just play with the rod's length, choose one of the blades #1 or #2 and adjust the length to become shorter with a half turn, then fly off and do a hover to check how it's going if the tracking seems to be worse than before then go back with half turn and start with adding half turns in the opposite direction for extending the length of the rod and repeat this until your'e happy.
dickagm is online now Find More Posts by dickagm
Old Oct 18, 2014, 06:25 AM
Joined Aug 2013
9 Posts
hi guys, I see this thread is old now but still slightly active ... There is a bundle of 2 md 530's for sale on ebay with the software and hacked battery packs how much is this worth?

Any advise appreciated
steviet is offline Find More Posts by steviet
Last edited by steviet; Yesterday at 06:00 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 03:52 PM
Australia, NSW, Harrington Park
Joined Apr 2008
211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviet View Post
hi guys, I see this thread is old now but still slightly active ... There is a bundle of 2 md 530's for sale on ebay with the software and hacked battery packs how much is this worth? 1 of them has been cloned to look like an expert with wooden blades and the other has the std plastic md fuselage....I know about the supply issues with these helis but now ripmax has taken over distribution I hear parts are becoming available again?.....

Any advise appreciated
I thought the Innovator was out of production so it is good to learn that production has not stopped
Does anyone have any more information on availability of Innovator parts ?
Any information gratefully received .
Thanks for taking the time to read this posting
Tony
aerotony is offline Find More Posts by aerotony
Old Oct 18, 2014, 04:11 PM
Joined Aug 2013
9 Posts
Hi Tony...

The supply of parts in the UK are starting to get better again according to the people I spoke with at Ripmax. They gave me a long story about the company that made the inno for TT, basically they went bust and there was a whole battle due to patents copyrights etc etc which had a severe knockon effect and no legal way anyone could make the parts! At roughly the same time here in the UK the main distributor Amerang also went bust!

Ripmax who took over Amerang when they went bust have told me that parts can now be made again but there are a lot of back orders to fill but things should start getting better.....

If you check for stock on UK web sites you can generally get most parts still and even batteries, so things have improved as batteries used to be impossible to find....Anywhere!
steviet is offline Find More Posts by steviet