SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 25, 2015, 09:53 PM
Find More Posts by custards1
Australia
Joined Nov 2009
241 Posts
Discussion
Camera

Hi im flying a 650 quad at the moment carrying gopro 4 and gimbal. while the footage is pretty good im looking to take the next step. is there a camera in the smaller size range that is going to give me semi professional photos and videos without the wide angle lenses. higher quality the better. price dosnt matter right now any suggestions? possibly a gimbal to go with it?
custards1 is online now Find More Posts by custards1
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2015, 12:46 AM
Find More Posts by erkq
United States, CA, Sebastopol
Joined Dec 2010
9,315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by custards1 View Post
Hi im flying a 650 quad at the moment carrying gopro 4 and gimbal. while the footage is pretty good im looking to take the next step. is there a camera in the smaller size range that is going to give me semi professional photos and videos without the wide angle lenses. higher quality the better. price dosnt matter right now any suggestions? possibly a gimbal to go with it?
I found I had to go to a bigger camera to get better quality. The next step up I found was the Sony RX100iii. Unfortunately everything gets bigger for this 8 oz camera... bigger gimbal, bigger quad, bigger motors, props, battery. I ended up with a 13 pound bird to get 20 minutes of flight time carrying the RX100. I didn't find any easier, lighter answers.
erkq is offline Find More Posts by erkq