HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 30, 2014, 08:34 PM
Joined Feb 2014
5 Posts
Discussion
Is My EVO 9 Working Properly?

I just installed the XPS conversion board in my synthesized EVO. I bound it to a new Nano II. It appears to be working OK (all servos work) but the transmitter LED (on XPS board) isn't a steady green, it is pulsing/flashing rapidly. I thought the LED was supposed to be steady green. Any idea if I have a problem?

Keith
Kamcoman77 is offline Find More Posts by Kamcoman77
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2014, 08:41 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
central PA.
Joined Sep 2004
20,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamcoman77 View Post
I just installed the XPS conversion board in my synthesized EVO. I bound it to a new Nano II. It appears to be working OK (all servos work) but the transmitter LED (on XPS board) isn't a steady green, it is pulsing/flashing rapidly. I thought the LED was supposed to be steady green. Any idea if I have a problem?

Keith
a very rapid flash is indeed what they do.
theKM is offline Find More Posts by theKM
Old Apr 30, 2014, 09:43 PM
Joined Feb 2014
5 Posts
Hallelujah !

Thank you very much!

Keith
Kamcoman77 is offline Find More Posts by Kamcoman77
Old Apr 30, 2014, 10:12 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jun 2005
15,938 Posts
As stated in the manual, a rapidly flashing LED indicates that the transmitter is in one of the full time frequency hopping modes. The LED will rapidly flash red until it connects to a receiver at which point the flashing becomes green.
JimDrew is offline Find More Posts by JimDrew
RCG Plus Member