HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 13, 2013, 04:43 AM
VAPORIZED
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2010
1,278 Posts
Question
Banggood shipping products with lipos?

Are rc products being sent back to Bg,because of hong kong clamp down on lipo's?
I wish to order to rtf quads,that each come with 1 cell 500 mah battery.
pappy1 is offline Find More Posts by pappy1
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2013, 10:03 AM
VAPORIZED
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2010
1,278 Posts
Thanks for the reply Bg,I will definitely be buying lots more products from your store.Your response to my question was so good,I cant wait to buy again
Old Nov 25, 2013, 07:55 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Brunei, Brunei-Muara, Masin
Joined Nov 2013
130 Posts
What reply?
immike is offline Find More Posts by immike
Old Dec 03, 2013, 05:21 AM
VAPORIZED
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2010
1,278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by immike View Post
What reply?
I was being sarcastic,hence the sarcastic emoticon at the end of the sentence
No reply,after this long.The rep used to be prompt but now sucks A$$.Wont ever get my dollars.
Old Dec 09, 2013, 06:37 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Brunei, Brunei-Muara, Masin
Joined Nov 2013
130 Posts
Doh!

I ordered a plane, camera, radio, lipos from BG - they sent the plane express, but then said the rest had to go slow mail - mail to here from China (heck, from anywhere in the world) that has to go through the post takes 6-8 weeks.

I ordered a PID kit for my backyard smoker on 6th November. The tracking shows it as arriving in-country on the 24th. It will probably be another 3 weeks before it has made it through the absolutely abysmal postal system till they send me a card telling me I have to pick it up from the central PO (they don't actually deliver... ).

So, using anything other than couriers is a joke - but BG won't use couriers, even though I sent them the DHL requirements for LIPOs (they need to put a sticker on the box - can't package more than 5kg together).

So, fk em - I went with another Chinese company - all packaged in one parcel, exactly the same, same courier - no problem.

They are idiots - they are losing money because they are too stupid to read the damned packaging requirements.
immike is offline Find More Posts by immike
Old Dec 17, 2013, 12:44 AM
Gecko Guy
Joined Dec 2013
245 Posts
ive ordered quads and several lipos and it got shipped just fine. still took four weeks but still got here.
Mr. Slender Man is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Slender Man