HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2012, 01:46 AM
United States, PA, Lewistown
Joined Mar 2012
909 Posts
Video
3 Months After First Learning To Fly

Last Years Flight With Parkzone Radian (8 min 10 sec)
Maximilionalpha is online now Find More Posts by Maximilionalpha
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:02 PM
Joined Mar 2010
1,337 Posts
No offence but I'm getting really bored with video FROM the plane. I'm way to big to fit and as an rc pilot I want to see what the pilot sees from the GROUND. Assuming the pilot is on the ground...

Nice video though..
rtbates is offline Find More Posts by rtbates
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:19 PM
United States, PA, Lewistown
Joined Mar 2012
909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbates View Post
No offence but I'm getting really bored with video FROM the plane. I'm way to big to fit and as an rc pilot I want to see what the pilot sees from the GROUND. Assuming the pilot is on the ground...

Nice video though..
Sorry, but I don't have anyone to video my flights for me and when I do, they can never keep the plane in view. I do have one flight that I had with my Phoenix 2000, that I let a friend take over control, so that I could record at least one of my planes flying around.

HK Phoenix 2000 Glider (5 min 31 sec)
Maximilionalpha is online now Find More Posts by Maximilionalpha