SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 24, 2014, 06:35 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Hey Kevin! I only have watched the first few minutes of the podcast so far, but I heard you guys say practice Friday and racing Saturday and Sunday. Earlier I think you told me that the track would be up and available to run on Thursday too, or was I sniffing the crazy mushroom dust again!?! lol. I was planning on some Thursday tire testing tomorrow. Let me know if you need help setting up the track/pit areas/ect,

GOOD NEWS,,, indeed it IS open Thursday. Most of us don't need the 2 days for "setup" where some of the 1/5 CARS may want the extra time for setup. So you are all good.

DUDE!!!! so glad you are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooot wooooot !

We talked about you on the videocast too. LOL
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2014, 07:47 PM
Canada, ON, Innisfil
Joined Aug 2010
504 Posts
Cool stuff, I'll have to go back and listen to all of these. Whenever you want to get an absolute newbie show going, let me know :-)

Maybe then I can find some more Canadian riders.

Cheers
Tim
Thorvald is offline Find More Posts by Thorvald
Old Sep 24, 2014, 09:40 PM
Post Falls, ID United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,350 Posts
Cool guys, good set
Chris Nicastro is offline Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:09 AM
United States, CA, Irvine
Joined Feb 2004
96 Posts
Gonna be fun!! I've conceded to eat everyones dirt, cause I know all that brushless power is gonna smoke my wimpy nitro, but its going to be so much fun
Unfortunately I have to work Friday, so not to sure if I will make it for practice. But ill see you all on Sat/Sun.
rc manic is offline Find More Posts by rc manic
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:36 AM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,651 Posts
ATTENTION.....FRIDAY STARTS THE PRACTICE DAY. Someone got in touch with me....I thought Thursday was practice day too...but the track will start to be set up FRIDAY 7 am.

Sorry for the confusion.
Kevin
RCMCConline.com
Old Sep 25, 2014, 09:24 AM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc manic View Post
Gonna be fun!! I've conceded to eat everyones dirt, cause I know all that brushless power is gonna smoke my wimpy nitro, but its going to be so much fun
Unfortunately I have to work Friday, so not to sure if I will make it for practice. But ill see you all on Sat/Sun.

Newsflash bro....EVERYONE will be watching you!!!! So far 2 nitros. Don't sweat it. You nitro guys may steel the show in some ways!!