SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 03, 2014, 12:48 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
Once we receive any arrival updates, we will immediately announce it on our websites and social media in the mean time, at the moment we honestly do not have any ETAs for Dynam shipments.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2014, 01:05 AM
USA, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Jun 2005
51 Posts
Kind of odd

Seems like about 75% of all Dynam planes are out of stock at Nitroplanes. Very odd for a vendor that was for the longest time probably Dynam's largest US vendor.

And the fact that Nitro hasn't picked up any of the recent releases by Dynam makes me wonder if maybe Dynam is having issues with Nitro or perhaps may have just dropped them. Dynam now has a few new US vendors so they're not quite a beholding to Nitro as they used to be.

Kind of unfortunate as even though Nitro's customer service wasn't up the the level of some of the newer US vendors they weren't half bad. I've ordered a dozen Dynam kits from them without any major issues.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about Dynam kits being restocked at Nitro.
gbancrof is offline Find More Posts by gbancrof
Old Sep 10, 2014, 09:14 AM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
4,182 Posts
all of the dynam/detrum goodies that i get from sisterstore hobbypartz are mia (oos) also ..........to bad we spent lots of $'s there.
chas650r is offline Find More Posts by chas650r
Old Sep 14, 2014, 12:18 AM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Jul 2014
20 Posts
I had a couple of issues with back to back component orders but several satisfactory transactions before that. After blowing off a little steam, I gave customer service a try and after some back an forth, resolved the issues. I can't really ask for more than that. Thank you NitroPlanes, I have and will continue shopping with you.
CZQ Tom is offline Find More Posts by CZQ Tom
Last edited by CZQ Tom; Sep 24, 2014 at 08:42 PM.