Old Sep 07, 2005, 01:45 PM
Suspended Account
ni'ihau
Joined Nov 2003
3,241 Posts
GWB's next big chance

Tropical Storm Ophelia strengthens off Florida's coast
Sep 07 8:08 AM US/Eastern
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Tropical Storm Ophelia strengthened as it moved northwestward parallel to Florida's east coast, bringing rain to the central and northern parts of the Sunshine State, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said Wednesday.

As a concerned citizen (tool of the establishment) I want to help. About half of us here are of the opinion that our president is causing these damned hurricanes in order to increase the disparity between the rich and the poor.
I don't believe this. I think we could all help out here and advise him RIGHT NOW what to do about the HURRICANE.. Please no Iraq, no gas crisis

I will start.
Go to congress and demand emergency powers authority..
Order all citizens south of the 45 parallel to saw a 3ft by 3ft hole in thier roof.
your turn....
Eljimb0 is offline Find More Posts by Eljimb0
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 07, 2005, 02:14 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
Let's just blame this storm (if it develops further) and responsibility for any damage it may cause, on GWB right now, and just call it a day.

Might as well blame the other ones cooking out in the Atlantic on him too.

That should about cover it.

Rick
ElectRick is offline Find More Posts by ElectRick
Old Sep 07, 2005, 02:32 PM
Suspended Account
ni'ihau
Joined Nov 2003
3,241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectRick
Let's just blame this storm (if it develops further) and responsibility for any damage it may cause, on GWB right now, and just call it a day. Might as well blame the other ones cooking out in the Atlantic on him too. That should about cover it.Rick
Rick,
you could rephrase that to be:
The president should accept responsibility for this storm and apologise (remember he never admits to doing anything wrong). Also accept responsibility for the damage in advance.
Eljimb0 is offline Find More Posts by Eljimb0
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 07, 2005, 03:04 PM
United States, MS, Amory
Joined Oct 2004
1,412 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectRick
Let's just blame this storm (if it develops further) and responsibility for any damage it may cause, on GWB right now, and just call it a day.

Might as well blame the other ones cooking out in the Atlantic on him too.

That should about cover it.

Rick
If he did'nt roll back the EPA std. on drinking water and signed the Koto Treaty, the green house effect would not have warmed up the water to make this storm so bad. Oh ya...And rolled back the civil rights movement over 100 years. That way we won't have to worry about saving anybody.

Gene
It's all Pres Bushs' fault.
mtnmnstr is offline Find More Posts by mtnmnstr
Old Sep 07, 2005, 06:09 PM
Southern MA. USA
Joined Jan 2003
623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmnstr
If he did'nt roll back the EPA std. on drinking water and signed the Koto Treaty, the green house effect would not have warmed up the water to make this storm so bad. Oh ya...And rolled back the civil rights movement over 100 years. That way we won't have to worry about saving anybody.

Gene
It's all Pres Bushs' fault.
So, what your saying is that we have found the greatest weapon of all, we have found a way to harness the weather, fantastic, so this storm that hit a three state area and devistated New Orleans was a test run before we use it for real on our way to taking over the rest of the world, over the objections of all the Libs out there of course.

But it does sound a bit unfair, what with getting to appoint a new conservative Supreme Court, and now this mother of all weapons, what next.
Moe M. is offline Find More Posts by Moe M.