HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 01, 2013, 08:37 PM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,523 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemptioner View Post
Hey Robert_AU, that was reference to the 2 post saying I lost the cables within seconds of opening the package, not in reference to someone accidently missing putting the cables in the package at RCTimer when they were packed. The reason for the post was due to a lack of response from RCTimer, fortunately Rybat was able to supply a easy solution.

Great to see no-one else has had the issue, just got the one dud pack.

Thanks again Rybat
No problem, you will discover the guys here are some of the best guys around these forums, They do demand respect though...kinda like being in your local home town barbershop....if you give respect here...you will get it in return
RYBAT is online now Find More Posts by RYBAT
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2013, 06:45 PM
Joined Sep 2010
299 Posts
I'm thinking of ordering the RCTimer APM 2.5, GPS, Minim OSD, and current sensor to replace my broken Cyclops NOVA OSD. Are most folks happy with the RCTimer APM variant? Or should I go with a different OSD?
Zangetsu57 is online now Find More Posts by Zangetsu57
Old May 03, 2013, 07:27 PM
Click eagle to read my blog
Australia, NSW, Kendall
Joined Jul 2012
5,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangetsu57 View Post
I'm thinking of ordering the RCTimer APM 2.5, GPS, Minim OSD, and current sensor to replace my broken Cyclops NOVA OSD. Are most folks happy with the RCTimer APM variant? Or should I go with a different OSD?
This is an old outdated thread

Current thread for APM 2.5/ArduFlyer 2.5 is here
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1820773

Ask you question there or look at the first page as well as post #6 in that thread
jabram is offline Find More Posts by jabram
RCG Plus Member
Old May 10, 2013, 05:23 AM
Joined Jul 2012
413 Posts
Just a quick question:

Can I have my UBEC connected to the output headers, JP1 in, and the power wires off the ESC (just the signal wire?) or am I doing something wrong here? Reason I am asking is I know you are not supposed to power this with an ESC AND the UBEC, but in this case my Battery Voltage Sensor is also supplying power with the UBEC, is this just as bad?
snelan is offline Find More Posts by snelan
Old May 10, 2013, 05:39 AM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,523 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snelan View Post
Just a quick question:

Can I have my UBEC connected to the output headers, JP1 in, and the power wires off the ESC (just the signal wire?) or am I doing something wrong here? Reason I am asking is I know you are not supposed to power this with an ESC AND the UBEC, but in this case my Battery Voltage Sensor is also supplying power with the UBEC, is this just as bad?

Look at post above yours
RYBAT is online now Find More Posts by RYBAT
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 08, 2013, 05:18 PM
Registered Aircraft Offender
Carmichael, CA
Joined Feb 2007
3,517 Posts
deleted... old thread... sorry
Truglodite is offline Find More Posts by Truglodite
Last edited by Truglodite; Aug 08, 2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old Mar 07, 2014, 04:22 PM
If you fall 5 times, get up 6!
Santarem - Portugal
Joined Dec 2007
49 Posts
bakchos
Hello can you give me a help with your PIDīs for the Discovery? Iīm getting crazy to try to make this in the air.
Erec10 is offline Find More Posts by Erec10
Old Mar 07, 2014, 05:39 PM
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Jul 2012
603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erec10 View Post
bakchos
Hello can you give me a help with your PIDīs for the Discovery? Iīm getting crazy to try to make this in the air.
This thread hasn't been used in a long time and most people will not be subscribed to it. Try one of the newer open threads so that more people will see you post:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2021896

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1820773
Robert_AU is online now Find More Posts by Robert_AU