HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:10 PM
Joined Jan 2012
59 Posts
Discussion
ted straders cirrus soarer

Hi all
has anyone here built a cirrus soarer by ted strader. I am about to build one and was seeking any info on the plane. With thanks in advance
regards Robyn
aussie robyn is online now Find More Posts by aussie robyn
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:03 PM
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
Hi Aussie Robyn:

Im from Cali, Colombia. Months I visited the Outerzone site (www.outerzone.co.uk) and found the Cirrus plans... the same you posted... Im very interested to build it with a brushless electric motor... Im traying to find Mr. Ted Strader email in order to know if its possible to have an original copy (full size) of the plans... I contacted two persons of the Vintage Radio Control Society (www.vintagercsociety.org). Mr. Strader is a member of the VRCS.

Finally, have you built the model?
Best regards,

Andacu
Andacu is offline Find More Posts by Andacu
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:07 AM
SB-28 UK Display Pilot
ENGLAND
Joined Jul 2001
2,463 Posts
I know that Ted Straders son is active over on RCUniverse forums. If you search in RCU for 'Ted Strader' I think you'll find some of his postings.
GeeW is offline Find More Posts by GeeW