HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2013, 09:00 PM
Canada, ON, Burlington
Joined Jan 2009
2,465 Posts
Discussion
Big thanks to Callies Graphics for my latest models markings!

I recently ordered specific markings for my Lander T-33 from Callies Graphics. I sent photos and measurements in an email. Callie responded right away saying they could accommodate my order. Paid with Paypal, and the order was produced and sent out the next day. One week later the package arrived here in Canada and the markings were made exactly to my specifications (to the millimeter). They even printed them on semigloss vinyl per my request.

This was my second order from them and the first experience was exactly the same (perfect).

Highly recommended!

PS the cost including shipping was very reasonable at less than $30
4stripes is online now Find More Posts by 4stripes
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some photos of the EDF fleet!
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2013, 02:17 PM
Australia, NSW, Williamtown RAAF
Joined Aug 2008
2,243 Posts
Ditto!

I used to make my own, but I've just received my first order from Callie - fantastic product and service.
dro56595@bigpo is online now Find More Posts by dro56595@bigpo
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 16, 2013, 02:18 PM
Low rates are for wimps
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined May 2008
3,117 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stripes View Post
I recently ordered specific markings for my Lander T-33 from Callies Graphics. I sent photos and measurements in an email. Callie responded right away saying they could accommodate my order. Paid with Paypal, and the order was produced and sent out the next day. One week later the package arrived here in Canada and the markings were made exactly to my specifications (to the millimeter). They even printed them on semigloss vinyl per my request.

This was my second order from them and the first experience was exactly the same (perfect).

Highly recommended!

PS the cost including shipping was very reasonable at less than $30
Photos? (I know it's your T-33)
bwoollia is online now Find More Posts by bwoollia
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 16, 2013, 06:05 PM
Canada, ON, Burlington
Joined Jan 2009
2,465 Posts
Couple shots of the finished product.
Cheers
4stripes is online now Find More Posts by 4stripes
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some photos of the EDF fleet!
Old Nov 16, 2013, 06:41 PM
Big gov never Works
Skunk Water, Rhode Island
Joined Jul 2002
12,230 Posts
I have been dealing with Callie for about 4 yrs. She is amazing. When you have purchased as many sets as I have, there are bound to be mistakes. I quick email, and She has the problem cured, PRONTO!

Here's a few more recent. Some lost when my SUV was stolen last year.

Fuzz
St. Martin is offline Find More Posts by St. Martin