Old Jul 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
Find More Posts by kydawg1
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
United States, MI, Detroit
Joined Mar 2007
4,331 Posts
New Product
New Multiplex PARKMASTER PRO

Looks good... I Love the original.... I will Love this one.

MULTIPLEX ParkMaster PRO [english] (2 min 33 sec)

Description from MULTIPLEX on YouTube:

Fly like a PRO
The MULTIPLEX ParkMaster PRO is the true champion, capable of the most extreme aerobatics.
The use of square-section carbon fibre spars produces an unbeatably rigid fuselage, wing and tailplane. The undercarriage is also reinforced with carbon fibre.
The re-designed motor mount is suitable for even more powerful motors, and is a real eye-catcher with the optional carbon motor bulkhead.
You can really wring out the ParkMaster PRO in very confined spaces. Even in moderate wind the model is easily capable of tumbles, torque-rolls and square loops.
The ParkMaster PRO is available as a kit, and in the Kit plus version. The Kit plus includes a set of power system components perfectly matched to the model: HIMAX C 2816-1220 motor, MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC speed controller, 10"" x 4.7"" propeller with driver, and four Nano-Karbonite servos.

- Carbon spars for maximum airframe rigidity through extreme aerobatic manoeuvres
- New reinforced motor mount support
- Extremely rugged carbon fibre undercarriage
- Docile, but fully 3-D capable
- Low minimum airspeed
- Pre-fabricated components moulded in ELAPOR®

www.multiplex-rc.de
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2015, 01:12 PM
Find More Posts by KristofferR
Sweden, Västra Götaland County, Gothenburg
Joined May 2015
17 Posts
I wondered what happened to the ParkMaster. Instantly paused the video to try this in the MultiFlight simulator. I suck at 3D and it is a sim test but it flies IMHO sweeter than the Stuntmaster. They had me hooked with the carbon parts anyway.
KristofferR is online now Find More Posts by KristofferR
Old Jul 09, 2015, 07:48 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Joined Mar 2007
4,331 Posts
Yes agreed....I am a sucker for a new one.
Old Jul 09, 2015, 08:07 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Joined Mar 2007
4,331 Posts
Being shown for sale in Europe... it will be some time before we get this in the states.

http://www.modellhobby.de/MULTIPLEX-...&t=3&c=62&p=62
Old Jul 10, 2015, 09:52 AM
Find More Posts by Xpress..
Hitec RCD CSR
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
22,023 Posts
Hi guys.

The Parkmaster PRO is something we have taken a look at but unfortunately I don't think we have any plans to import it here into the US anytime soon. We'll keep everybody posted.
Xpress.. is online now Find More Posts by Xpress..
Last edited by Xpress..; Jul 10, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2015, 01:50 AM View Post
steitnifols
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 11, 2015, 03:01 AM
Find More Posts by S.Davy
Save a tree fly a foamy
United States, CA, Marshall
Joined Apr 2005
563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
The Parkmaster PRO is something we have taken a look at but unfortunately I don't think we have any plans to import it here into the US anytime soon.
Big deal!

Any fool can install carbon fiber spar caps and longerons for a few pennies anyway.
S.Davy is offline Find More Posts by S.Davy