Old Dec 18, 2008, 11:52 PM
United States, NY, Westhampton Beach
Joined Nov 2006
54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhaney
The link seems to be broken:

Exactly!

One day it worked, the next it didnt. i cant even log into the server to look at the folders. It is as if the account was deleted or all permissions removed.

Still trying to find out why...

Bill
Twin_Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Twin_Flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2011, 10:44 PM
Orange County IT Guru
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
Hey Guys, I was watching a youtube video about a Castle Creations Chart once hosted @ rchomepage.com. I know this forum hasn't been updated in a while but would anyone be interested in hosting still? Let me know I run a small hosting company in Orange County CA and Clustered in Texas. Since I love this sport, I'd love to help those out that want to show off, or that has great calculators/info that needs a spot. Let me know, and I'll set up a system for it. Message me here and I'll give more details. If the owners of this forum wants to start hosting again, lets talk. I can even give independant cPanel accounts for users that want to pay.

Thanks guys.
ocitguru is offline Find More Posts by ocitguru
Old Jun 25, 2013, 02:23 AM
Captain Brett
United States, WI, Waukesha
Joined Aug 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar92 View Post
I would pay $10 a month to have a nice secure pic hosting deal. I would like to show a lot of tech pictures, but do not have the place to host.Thanks, Keith
I could do this for you for that price, PM me if interested.
Brettdiedrich is offline Find More Posts by Brettdiedrich
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:50 AM
RC Warjet
United States, CA, Jamul
Joined Mar 2013
660 Posts
Anyone considering dealing with Brett should search under his name and find out what he's been up to. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warjet1950 is online now Find More Posts by Warjet1950
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 27, 2014, 03:52 PM
Joined Jan 2014
6 Posts
I humbly ask for your help in getting the word out about RC 4 Heroes. Currently, there is a Facebook page operational. I have purchased the rights to the domain name RC4Heroes.com, etc. Currently, the funding is not available to host or develop those sites.

RC 4 Heroes is a veteran founded, owned, and run recreational therapy organization. One day soon, my hope is that RC 4 Heroes will become a non-profit. Recreational therapy is a proven key component in many many Veterans’ recovery from illness and injury, including PTSD. Using the highly adaptable RC (Radio Control) hobby as a vehicle to help and assist wounded and ill veterans is a pioneering venture in the recreational therapy arena. RC 4 Heroes was established in memory and honor of those I served with but will serve any and all Veterans, no matter where or when they served. RC 4 Heroes is in need of organizational assistance in establishing the organization in such a fashion that it survives and is able to assist Veterans indefinitely. I am but the founder. A board of professionals needs to be manned in service of all Veterans. The need also exists for named corporate sponsors and RC professionals to offer technical assistance.

Currently, RC 4 Heroes is based in Mountain Home, TN at the Veteran’s Administration Domiciliary there.

Any questions or requests for information can be directed to:

Christopher Howard
PO Box 6000
Mountain Home, TN 37684
-OR-
RC 4 Heroes on Facebook
-OR-
Christopher “Chris” Howard on Facebook
PatriotVet is offline Find More Posts by PatriotVet
Last edited by PatriotVet; Mar 31, 2014 at 01:46 PM.