Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:20 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,454 Posts
keep in mind, the 1700mm planes....are freaking HUGE !!!! these might take a little extra to get them to you safely !!
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:19 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinNC View Post
keep in mind, the 1700mm planes....are freaking HUGE !!!! these might take a little extra to get them to you safely !!
Agreed.

Have you seen the box for the 79inch P40???? Different packing factor. JUST HUGE and no upcharge.

I just think showing 2 prices is BS and seems slippery to me. After Pete had mentioned that BH removed the charge.... then seeing the $30 differential on item price is a bummer.

Oh well enough whining. I will make the purchase when the price is right to me.

I know the Banana Team is always working on issues, and I can say the Nancy has been going the extra mile on issues and has helped me multiple times. So for that I know they are
trying to do the right thing. Thank You Nancy for all your help, you deserve the kudos for sure.
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Last edited by kydawg1; Jan 10, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 08:14 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hello pilots.

Regarding the price changes, our IT Department had informed me that the website does take some time to update everything. Therefore, some of the items may seem like there are two prices, but give it some time and the prices will be similar.
I would like to thank you in advance for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:40 AM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solodare View Post
Hey Nancy!
Nice to hear from you as always. So yes I got the charger thanks to your efforts. Though it took 47 days from the time i was told it was shipping out the first time. I would have never gotten it Im sure had you not stepped in. I had honestly just chalked it off.
Thanks again for your help in that matter.
I wish I could just "chalk it off", but 399 bucks is a lot of money for me, and yet, I still wait, every time they say something it's the same thing every week for almost 2 months, i.e., "next week". So if anyone actually does acknowledge my complaint here, it'll no doubt be the same thing here as I hear on the phone..."next week". They could AT LEAST change the "early January 2013" that's on their site for the item (Rogue 500 V2 Helicopter) to something a little more truthful. And then it's my understanding I would get "store credit" (unless I misunderstood) and not be able to get a refund so I could go elsewhere and buy something else...this is REALLY starting to suck...never again. I won't even buy parts from them after this fiasco...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
Old Feb 11, 2013, 01:18 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,599 Posts
I see the $50 free shipping is gone. And they left the prices where they were. I think HK is going to eventually eat BH and NP's lunch. You can't have sky high shipping and high prices. They should offer free shipping over $100. So many times I avoid ordering stuff because of shipping.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Feb 12, 2013, 05:52 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matiac View Post
I wish I could just "chalk it off", but 399 bucks is a lot of money for me, and yet, I still wait, every time they say something it's the same thing every week for almost 2 months, i.e., "next week". So if anyone actually does acknowledge my complaint here, it'll no doubt be the same thing here as I hear on the phone..."next week". They could AT LEAST change the "early January 2013" that's on their site for the item (Rogue 500 V2 Helicopter) to something a little more truthful. And then it's my understanding I would get "store credit" (unless I misunderstood) and not be able to get a refund so I could go elsewhere and buy something else...this is REALLY starting to suck...never again. I won't even buy parts from them after this fiasco...
Good afternoon matiac.

The Rogue is with Art-Tech's shipment and that is currently in Customs at this time. They had just recently released one of the shipment (FMS), but have yet to release Art-Tech's shipment. I would like to thank you for your patience thus far.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:29 AM
ChuckTseeker Super Fan
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Jan 2012
585 Posts
I have about 3 planes I want to order (F6F Hellcat, Petie 2nd P-51, BF109), but I won't order until they offer a good deal. A new coupon code or something. It's not because I am cheap, I do of course love a good deal , but because you never know what you are going to get when you order from them. I would easily pay what they are listing the FMS warbirds for right now if quality and customer support was a no brainer... BUT!!! Below are just a couple of issues that reduce the value of the planes making the current asking prices too high...

#1 - Crap shoot if your plane will actually be in stock and ship even if it says in stock when you order.
#2 - Again, total crap shoot if it does ship that it will arrive in good condition.
#3 - Okay... the more I think about it the whole process is a crap shoot... so ditto on that part ... will my plane arrive complete with all parts.
#4 - Will I have time to hook all the electronics up and test all the electronics before my 2 weeks are up.
#5 - If something is broken, what are the chances BH will even have the replacement part to send me.
#6 - What if everything checks out on the ground but once I maiden my plane the servos, motor, or retracts malfunction... will they replace any broken parts that are a result of the malfunction. If so, how long will it take to receive all my parts? Will the flying season be over by then And if I don't get time to maiden it with-in 2 weeks from my order date am I just SOL???
#7 - Plus, I always install a Castle ESC becasue I am not confident in the FMS ESCs that come with the planes. So there is always added expense right away for me.

I have personally received 3 planes from BH with no problems so far, I consider myself to be extremely lucky. But I also watch all the threads of the planes I own and the planes I plan purchasing... so I am well aware of how quickly things can go bad when dealing with them If I lived in Cali and I could just drive to BH and deal with them in person, I would probably already have more FMS aircraft...
Aphro is offline Find More Posts by Aphro
Old Feb 14, 2013, 02:11 AM
ChuckTseeker Super Fan
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Jan 2012
585 Posts
Okay... I lied... I actually want to buy more like 7 planes... 6 FMS (add P-38, FW190, Stuka) and the Freewing Dauntless

If only buying from BH wasn't like buying a used car with no warranty Because that is how I feel every time I want to pull the trigger... no support and whatever goes wrong is on my dime
Aphro is offline Find More Posts by Aphro
Old Feb 22, 2013, 08:06 AM
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2013
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphro View Post
Okay... I lied... I actually want to buy more like 7 planes... 6 FMS (add P-38, FW190, Stuka) and the Freewing Dauntless

If only buying from BH wasn't like buying a used car with no warranty Because that is how I feel every time I want to pull the trigger... no support and whatever goes wrong is on my dime
I feel your pain.
Quickdraw62 is offline Find More Posts by Quickdraw62
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:49 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
283 Posts
New site try motionrc.com out of IL
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23