HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2011, 08:55 PM
Joined Dec 2011
104 Posts
Build Log
New Rc kart

This is my new kart below. I was hoping someone could tell me what servo I'll be needing to finish my build. It came with esc, motor and radio installed. I thought I had one that would fit but its to large. Could one of the drivers here help me out?
Mr.Fixit is offline Find More Posts by Mr.Fixit
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2011, 09:11 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
A big welcome fixit. Nice looking kart! Theres a couple other Interstate karts running around besides your to. Your looks different however. Ok first off be sure to hook up your esc and servos in the right channels into your receiver. Normally with a build like yours they do not plug in radio and electrical gear during transit. When it comes to servos? Use a metal gear servo if your going to race it. MG servos will offer better handling at the track. Do me a favor and contact Robert down at Team Edge. He'll hook you up with any info you need. Also contact JB about your radio. He handles the upgrades on them.

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Dec 07, 2011, 02:53 PM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
Welcome Mrfixit. Nice kart. Make sure you get the new offset tires. You'll be hating life on the tracks with those stock capped tires. Servos are easy to install. There should be two predrilled holes in the pillars of the center console. Be sure to use the rubber servo bushings along with the brass spacers that comes with the servo. It took me days to figure out where the servo goes. One of the guys finally told me about the drilled holes. Who to know. You should be able to get a servo at your local hobby shop in case Robert doesn't have one in stock. He may not due to the holiday orders. See what metal geared servos he has.

D'
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Old Dec 07, 2011, 08:34 PM
Joined Dec 2011
104 Posts
Their sending one out tomorrow. I guess it was stupid for me not to buy one. I have to wait now till next week to drive it. Thanks for your help guys.
Old Dec 07, 2011, 09:23 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fixit View Post
Their sending one out tomorrow. I guess it was stupid for me not to buy one. I have to wait now till next week to drive it. Thanks for your help guys.

Why didn't you get one?

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Dec 08, 2011, 08:27 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Nice to see some newbies in here for a change. Welcome Mr. Fixit. I see your planning to race stock? Where will you be racing at?

JB
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Dec 08, 2011, 08:34 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
This is my new kart below. I was hoping someone could tell me what servo I'll be needing to finish my build. It came with esc, motor and radio installed. I thought I had one that would fit but its to large. Could one of the drivers here help me out?

Nice kart there Fixit. Welcome.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Dec 08, 2011, 09:00 PM
1fastrckart
Montgomery AL
Joined Mar 2009
217 Posts
Welcome aboard Fixit!
1fastrckart is offline Find More Posts by 1fastrckart
Old Dec 09, 2011, 10:34 AM
Joined Dec 2011
104 Posts
Thanks everyone for the greetings. For starters I plan on racing in your stock class. Is there a race schedule posted anywhere?
Old Dec 10, 2011, 11:45 AM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Here another one for you Fixit If you've any questions post them.

Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Dec 11, 2011, 05:02 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Welcome MrFixit.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Dec 12, 2011, 01:04 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
Did you get your servo in?

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Dec 12, 2011, 01:54 PM
Joined Aug 2010
185 Posts
Hows the kart MFI? Way cool isn't? Wait till you break it out on a track. The thing is so silly simple but way fun to drive.
bigdonald is offline Find More Posts by bigdonald
Old Dec 13, 2011, 08:24 AM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
Glad to meet you Mr.Fixit. Hope to see you on the track.
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Dec 14, 2011, 05:41 AM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
im guessing this is a terc stock kart ????
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Last edited by rcphreak; Dec 14, 2011 at 05:47 AM.