HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 24, 2015, 11:47 AM
Joined Nov 2006
21 Posts
Discussion
iLook+ with Rembizi clone OSD

I ordered a Rembizi OSD only to discover it's a cheap clone. But hey, I made it work. I wired it into my iLook+ with the help of some pictures I got from someone's blog in a foreign language. They were using an iLook but the TX inside both the iLook and iLook is the TX 5803 so the wiring is the same. The picture says it all.

Video comes from the camera on wires 1 (Red, +) and 2 (White, Ground) and into the OSD on pins 1 (Video In, +) and 2 (Video In, Ground). Video comes from the OSD on pins 3 (Video Out, +) and 4 (Video Out, Ground) and into the TX 5803 on wires 3 (Video In, +) and 4 (Video In, Ground).
VCC to main battery for power and monitoring.

I hope this helps anyone interested in doing the same thing. I'll be redoing the wiring using some much thinner wire and connectors so it won't stress the gimbal. Also, to make the camera work without the OSD, you need to make jumpers to short pins 1 to 3 an 2 to 4 coming out of the camera.
Joesnuffie is offline Find More Posts by Joesnuffie
to remove ads between posts