to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Find More Posts by feathering
United Kingdom, London
Joined Mar 2015
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinarnd View Post
I'm planning to convert most of my v1 to v2. Did one already, need new frame, board and canopy as a minimum. Better stability.

No more servo shudder with new H-6 on new/ upgraded version.

The v2 with new protocol was likely designed and tested with new tx, H-6 and X-6S. If you use HT-8 v3 etc, you may be at risk - I still need some time to trust their de-bugging effort.

One point is v2 seems to need larger current and better battery.
Thanks, spinarnd. Good point regarding the HT-8. I was considering an HT-8 with a Taranis but the truth is that I haven't heard great things about the HT-8 modules. It is one more layer to worry about. The problem with the new hisky tx's is that they cannot fix the hcp100s rudder deadzone and I was looking for a tx that could, at least, fly all hisky models.
feathering is online now Find More Posts by feathering
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Find More Posts by swashie
Joined Sep 2014
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELICOPTER View Post
Swash linkages and blade grips.
Ok, so not on the bottom of the t-bones but everywhere else like in the pic?
swashie is online now Find More Posts by swashie
Old Today, 04:35 AM
Find More Posts by NELICOPTER
The Teenage Flyer.
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Sep 2014
384 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathering View Post
Thanks, spinarnd. Good point regarding the HT-8. I was considering an HT-8 with a Taranis but the truth is that I haven't heard great things about the HT-8 modules. It is one more layer to worry about. The problem with the new hisky tx's is that they cannot fix the hcp100s rudder deadzone and I was looking for a tx that could, at least, fly all hisky models.
If you can mod, a Modded devo 7e can fly almost anything. Ps the new protocal is backwards compatible.
NELICOPTER is offline Find More Posts by NELICOPTER
Old Today, 04:37 AM
Find More Posts by NELICOPTER
The Teenage Flyer.
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Sep 2014
384 Posts
For the 80 V2 its the linkage and blade grips, but that is with the v2 swash. The v1 likes all of them. Thats all I know.
NELICOPTER is offline Find More Posts by NELICOPTER