Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:40 AM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Suggestion
How to Report A Moderator

I took a point recently. I understand why. However the moderator's last comment in the recent infractions page is:
D W Jan 25, 2013 01:46 AM 1 / Personal Attack Still calls another user crazy. Option to edit revoked.

I DID NOT call another user CRAZY. It is ironic that anyone would think I did seeing as I am an advocate for those with mental illnesses and even in the post I was pointed for I said that the word "crazy" is used flippantly to describe those with a serious ILLNESS. I was trying to raise awareness. Seems like the mods here can use a little awareness also.
It may be semantics to you but posting that I called another user crazy is a PERSONAL ATTACK. It should be edited or a point should be issued.

An apology would be fitting.

Thank you.
D W is offline Find More Posts by D W
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:48 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Would you like to appeal the infraction? Here is a link to a post that explains the appeal process: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:51 AM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awagar View Post
Would you like to appeal the infraction? Here is a link to a post that explains the appeal process: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788.
I don't want to appeal. If I did I couldn't. I edited the post so that option has been removed. Shouldn't you know that already?
Do the mods actually read posts? Can you read what I wrote above?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:19 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Can you please provide a link to the post to which you are referring?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:23 AM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2#post23907130
Post#17.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:29 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D W View Post
I don't want to appeal. If I did I couldn't. I edited the post so that option has been removed. Shouldn't you know that already?
Do the mods actually read posts? Can you read what I wrote above?
That infraction is eligible for appeal since you were warned a second time and are now unable to edit it. If you have an issue with this warning by the mod, you should appeal it. Would you like to do that?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:40 AM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
That infraction is eligible for appeal since you were warned a second time and are now unable to edit it. If you have an issue with this warning by the mod, you should appeal it. Would you like to do that?
Fine, I guess. But I'm not really appealing the point. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? I know why I got it, it is fair, and the point should remain. I am reporting the moderator for personally attacking me for stating I called someone crazy when I clearly did not!

What's so difficult to understand?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:50 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
I understand that you have a problem with the moderator's comment. This is precisely what the appeal process is for.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:51 AM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
I understand that you have a problem with the moderator's comment. This is precisely what the appeal process is for.
Then by all means appeal, appeal.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:00 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Appeal

Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=17
Moderator's Assessment: Personal Attack / Still calls another user crazy. Option to edit revoked.

Issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D W View Post
I took a point recently. I understand why. However the moderator's last comment in the recent infractions page is:
D W Jan 25, 2013 01:46 AM 1 / Personal Attack Still calls another user crazy. Option to edit revoked.

I DID NOT call another user CRAZY. It is ironic that anyone would think I did seeing as I am an advocate for those with mental illnesses and even in the post I was pointed for I said that the word "crazy" is used flippantly to describe those with a serious ILLNESS. I was trying to raise awareness. Seems like the mods here can use a little awareness also.
It may be semantics to you but posting that I called another user crazy is a PERSONAL ATTACK. It should be edited or a point should be issued.

An apology would be fitting.

Thank you.
Quote:
But I'm not really appealing the point. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? I know why I got it, it is fair, and the point should remain. I am reporting the moderator for personally attacking me for stating I called someone crazy when I clearly did not!
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:34 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,445 Posts
I agree that you did not break a site rule. I see that you are defending the mentally ill. I apologize for the mod that got your meaning confused. I have removed the point.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread