HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 08, 2005, 02:40 PM
Tampa, Fl
Joined Jan 2002
700 Posts
Shogun replacement part question

When ordering replacement parts, what part set come's with the litttle rectangle plastic piece that the pitch rod threads into? On helihobby it's pictured with the pitch rod and everywhere else it is with the washout base set.

That's the only part I need out of the set, but have not found anywhere that just sells that.

Thanks for any help,
Rob

Got my hubdave belt converstion today from earthbound!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!
RobDog is offline Find More Posts by RobDog
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2005, 02:50 PM
Orlando, FL
Joined May 2005
262 Posts
I think you have to buy the set. There haven't been any pitch blocks available as standalone purchases that I am aware of.

There have been rumors of CNC pitch blocks and a few homemade ones on the forums but I haven't seen any available for sale yet.
Cranium is offline Find More Posts by Cranium
Old Jun 08, 2005, 03:02 PM
Gravity brings me down
Seattle, WA
Joined Sep 2003
1,232 Posts
Wow Rob, that was quick. Seems like I just got back from the Post Office. Let me know how the HDBD works out for you. I bought it with every intention of installing it, but Shogun got sidelined in favor of other projects. Actually thinking of selling off the 'gun. X400 is on the way...

The plastic block is part of the washout base set. #165108
Earthbound is offline Find More Posts by Earthbound
Old Jun 08, 2005, 03:32 PM
Tampa, Fl
Joined Jan 2002
700 Posts
Thanks

I appreciate the quick replies guys. I'll be ordering that washout base set asap. have a good one!

Thanks again for the belt kit Earthbound!
RobDog is offline Find More Posts by RobDog