HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:18 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Discussion
Romneys latest flip - Abortion

The Flipper keeps on giving - these seem to be daily now

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,2727344.story

"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda."

It's not Romney's fault that this has been widely reported as his saying that he has no plans for legislation to restrict abortion access. That's inaccurate reporting by the media, even though it's clear that Romney was trying to appear as though he had no "legislative agenda" on this key issue.
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:21 AM
Smoke & Fire
Naja Kaouthia's Avatar
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
The Flipper keeps on giving - these seem to be daily now

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,2727344.story

"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda."

It's not Romney's fault that this has been widely reported as his saying that he has no plans for legislation to restrict abortion access. That's inaccurate reporting by the media, even though it's clear that Romney was trying to appear as though he had no "legislative agenda" on this key issue.
again 100% innacurate. all he is saying is he has no plans for any new laws reguarding abortion, pro or against. nice try ET
Naja Kaouthia is offline Find More Posts by Naja Kaouthia
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:22 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
again 100% innacurate. all he is saying is he has no plans for any new laws reguarding abortion, pro or against. nice try ET


That's rather my point - did you miss that then
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:39 AM
Who, ME?
dll932's Avatar
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
317 Posts
Look over his past statements. This is the tip of the iceberg. He reminds me of a used car salesman (so did Clinton).
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:11 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
That's inaccurate reporting by the media, even though it's clear that Romney was trying to appear as though he had no "legislative agenda" on this key issue.
Hey, that's great!

I guess that means that you are finally willing to engage "inaccuracy" in the media with the way they are supporting Obama and the "mis" reporting of his shenanigans.

OMG, where do you want to start?

Go ahead.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:13 AM
Chillin till SEFF
bildo baggins's Avatar
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,731 Posts
Abortion is my only issue!

Stay outa my vag!
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:16 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
That's rather my point - did you miss that then
You had a point. Missed it again.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:18 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932 View Post
Look over his past statements. This is the tip of the iceberg. He reminds me of a used car salesman (so did Clinton).
Have you really followed Obama....says one thing, does another and then denies he had anything to do with either. Master of deceit, lying, overspending, and over borrowing.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:20 AM
Chillin till SEFF
bildo baggins's Avatar
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,731 Posts
Drive thru abortion clinics will create jobs, stimulate economy and protect our borders
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:35 AM
Smoke & Fire
Naja Kaouthia's Avatar
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
That's rather my point - did you miss that then
your point was Romney flipped. The fact that he hasnt put forth any new plans does not change what he has stood for all along.
Come on ET, it must be a slow day for you to manufacture topics like this.
Naja Kaouthia is offline Find More Posts by Naja Kaouthia
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:38 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
You had a point. Missed it again.
It's OK Lyle - I'm used to it - just let me know how I can help you (again...) and I'll walk you through it
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:38 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
your point was Romney flipped. The fact that he hasnt put forth any new plans does not change what he has stood for all along.
Come on ET, it must be a slow day for you to manufacture topics like this.
Never a slow day for me - I don't make this stuff up - this is GOP policy on abortion turned on it's head and you know I'm right!
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:42 AM
Smoke & Fire
Naja Kaouthia's Avatar
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Never a slow day for me - I don't make this stuff up - this is GOP policy on abortion turned on it's head and you know I'm right!
Using your logic, Obammy has flipped his position on safety of children because he hasnt announced any new plans to make automobile tires safer.
Naja Kaouthia is offline Find More Posts by Naja Kaouthia
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:45 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
Using your logic, Obammy has flipped his position on safety of children because he hasnt announced any new plans to make automobile tires safer.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

We're not talking about Obama - nor the Democrats - they've got the job already!

We're talking about Mitt Romney selling himself to the electorate!
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:57 AM
Smoke & Fire
Naja Kaouthia's Avatar
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

We're not talking about Obama - nor the Democrats - they've got the job already!

We're talking about Mitt Romney selling himself to the electorate!
this election is about the next 4 years, after this term is up. The demoncrats do not, nor likely will have the job then. And yes, you make up a Romney flip flop i can make up an obammy flip flop.
Naja Kaouthia is offline Find More Posts by Naja Kaouthia
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Just in case you weren't clear on Romney's position on abortion DenverJayhawk Life, The Universe, and Politics 7 Oct 11, 2012 05:32 AM
Discussion Obama needs to rebound quickly to counter latest Romney reset ENGINETORQUE Life, The Universe, and Politics 50 Oct 09, 2012 05:25 PM
Discussion Romney flips again on taxes ENGINETORQUE Life, The Universe, and Politics 14 Oct 06, 2012 06:00 PM
Discussion Romney's latest FLIP FLOP Broken Wings Life, The Universe, and Politics 22 Oct 02, 2012 11:31 PM
Discussion Are abortion doctors responsible for abortion clinic bombings? saltyzoo Life, The Universe, and Politics 61 May 03, 2011 07:38 PM