HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 26, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Jun 2012
40 Posts
Discussion
Toymall99.com

Hello folks.

I placed an order for some parts for my Solo Pro 125 at toymall99.com a week ago and my order is still in "processing" state. I emailed customer service (witch is by the way a yahoo email address) a couple days ago to inquire about why my order hasn't shipped yet and to try to find out when they expect to ship it out. I have yet to received an answer from them ...

I placed an order the very same day from miracle-mart and it was shipped the next day ....

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had dealings with this company before and if they are to be trusted. BTW I also found out they sell on ebay under username: "hobbyhack88" ....
rototophe is offline Find More Posts by rototophe
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:29 PM
Joined Jun 2012
40 Posts
Replying to my own thread :-)

Update, my order was mailed today October 4th.

For information the order was originally placed on September 22 with all parts "in stock". ......

Still for information an order placed the same day on Miracle-Mart, send registered mail as the Toymall99 order is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow ....
rototophe is offline Find More Posts by rototophe
Last edited by rototophe; Oct 06, 2012 at 11:15 AM.