HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 20, 2008, 11:03 PM
<insert witty line here>
Joined Dec 2006
178 Posts
Discussion
Bomb Bays and other things:D

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=867363

Link for some fun stuff for planes and boats. It is in the aircraft forums because the stuff is mainly for airccraft, bar one or two, and it is too difficult to have two threads the same.

Enjoy

-R
microtaylorcraft is offline Find More Posts by microtaylorcraft
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2008, 12:42 AM
USA'd ex Brit
Back.. In California
Joined Aug 2006
5,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microtaylorcraft
So far I have a mortar launcher, depth charges, machine gun, missile rack and bomb bay/rack
Are we to assume these are drawings for such items?.. or the items 'in production' themselves?.

If these items are 'live' and have black powder (or other explosive) contained within them, then they are to be considered HIGHLY dangerous and should not, under any circumstances, be dropped from aircraft or launched from boats.

I have several years experience with black powder and would advise NOT to launch anything explosive from a model that could cause serious injury.

I'm sure the ATF would take a dim view of anything of this nature.

I hope you have a good insurance company!.
toesup is offline Find More Posts by toesup