HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 22, 2014, 08:26 AM
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Joined Sep 2001
167 Posts
I'll have to look when I get home, but I believe you have to enable the trainer mode and ensure the channels are set to pupil. Then the output needs to be DSC-S so the output will be PPM out of the trainer jack. It's also the same method for using the trainer port with a simulator.
renelu is offline Find More Posts by renelu
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2014, 08:52 AM
South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Suwon
Joined Apr 2014
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renelu View Post
I'll have to look when I get home, but I believe you have to enable the trainer mode and ensure the channels are set to pupil. Then the output needs to be DSC-S so the output will be PPM out of the trainer jack. It's also the same method for using the trainer port with a simulator.
Ok Thanks mate!!

I maybe dont know how to enable the trainer mode, because I already set all channels to Pupil and also the out-put DSC-S, but so far.... cant bind it to a DSM2 receiver..
Gnascimento3 is online now Find More Posts by Gnascimento3
Old Dec 22, 2014, 08:55 AM
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Joined Sep 2001
167 Posts
It sounds like you are already configured right (again I'll have to look when I get home). Are you getting a light on the DIY DSMX module?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 08:59 AM
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Joined Sep 2001
167 Posts
I forgot that I put a switch on the power to the module - I had to be able to power it up with the bind button pressed, and it's default behavior is to power on with a PPM signal. I could never get it to bind by holding the button and powering on the transmitter. I'm also using a 2s 150mah lipo to power the module separately, as I never got around to installing a step-up transformer to use the 1s TX battery to power the module.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 09:15 AM
Joined Apr 2014
111 Posts
Quote:
It sounds like you are already configured right (again I'll have to look when I get home). Are you getting a light on the DIY DSMX module?
When I press the bind buttom (the big one... the one hanged on a wire) the green line is on, but thats all, the receiver does not show any binding info and the light of the receivers still flashing ......
Old Dec 22, 2014, 09:24 AM
Joined Apr 2014
111 Posts
Quote:
I forgot that I put a switch on the power to the module - I had to be able to power it up with the bind button pressed, and it's default behavior is to power on with a PPM signal. I could never get it to bind by holding the button and powering on the transmitter. I'm also using a 2s 150mah lipo to power the module separately, as I never got around to installing a step-up transformer to use the 1s TX battery to power the module.
wait hehehe, so I should power the module first with the binding buttom pressed, then power the Radio (while the binding buttom still pressed), that is it ? I will try now.... hum,...... HAHAHAHAHA MATE YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! got it!!! now I just need to make it to work with E-flite Safe raceiver!!! thanks a lot mate !! you are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 23, 2014, 09:24 AM
Joined Nov 2013
183 Posts
I had the funniest rc moment a few days ago. A buddy and myself were flying our Umx Habu's together when during a slow turn we collided midair. Both birds are yellow so once we found out who's was who's we just flew away from each other. The only damage was a few dents. This is one tough little bird. Watching two jets smash together and fly off like nothing happened just isnt normal.
Boost Lee is offline Find More Posts by Boost Lee