HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2012, 12:43 PM
Malaysia
Joined Nov 2012
221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vronny View Post
How to install your servo back should be in manual on which port they go in.
Thanks for advice.

I think should be on manual page 11 & 12!

I will try it...
nelsonlee is offline Find More Posts by nelsonlee
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2012, 06:40 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,237 Posts
What size are the master cp ball links, same as those used on regular 450's?
Im looking for any way to get my master cp back up in the air as all its missing is a blade grip ball link.

Im getting annoyed with my order from banggood that still hasnt arrived yet (it was sent the 13'th).
Xermalk is online now Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:47 PM
Malaysia
Joined Nov 2012
221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xermalk View Post
What size are the master cp ball links, same as those used on regular 450's?
Im looking for any way to get my master cp back up in the air as all its missing is a blade grip ball link.

Im getting annoyed with my order from banggood that still hasnt arrived yet (it was sent the 13'th).

You can order from here as well:

http://www.chinesejade.com/walkeraMasterCP.htm
nelsonlee is offline Find More Posts by nelsonlee
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:15 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonlee View Post
You can order from here as well:

http://www.chinesejade.com/walkeraMasterCP.htm
Thats still going to take ~2 weeks to reach me, iv been grounded for nearly a month now. *tears hair in frustration*

If ican find a trex ball link that would fit the master i could shorten the metal arm untill it fits, and then thread lock/ca it to the rod for now.
And then swap to a propper one when my 3 sets of spare link arms arrive.

Its one single ball link arm .
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:45 PM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,781 Posts
Quote:
Thats still going to take ~2 weeks to reach me, iv been grounded for nearly a month now. *tears hair in frustration*

If ican find a trex ball link that would fit the master i could shorten the metal arm untill it fits, and then thread lock/ca it to the rod for now.
And then swap to a propper one when my 3 sets of spare link arms arrive.

Its one single ball link arm .
3.75mm. Tiger Thunder mini titan uses the same size if you have a LHS that sells their products.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk
Old Dec 08, 2012, 05:22 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
3.75mm. Tiger Thunder mini titan uses the same size if you have a LHS that sells their products.
Are you positive that the arms would fit? If so ill buy a set. But darn the e325 spare parts are pricey, a swash is 76 usd without shipping fees. The ball links + rods are 18 usd. Thats insane for the cost needed to produce some thin metal rods and plastic.

Edit, my banggood order finally showed up in Sweden. So i should be getting it around Tuesday.
Last edited by Xermalk; Dec 08, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 08:46 AM
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,600 Posts
Quote:
Are you positive that the arms would fit? If so ill buy a set. But darn the e325 spare parts are pricey, a swash is 76 usd without shipping fees. The ball links + rods are 18 usd. Thats insane for the cost needed to produce some thin metal rods and plastic.

Edit, my banggood order finally showed up in Sweden. So i should be getting it around Tuesday.
Don't fill bad I have been waiting for a heli that sitting in custom since the 11/28 an the bad thing about it is I pass the airport everyday going to work so I no what you mean. The parts will arrive before I get the heli. p.s I waited more than 10 days for parts that came from US which is crazy usually takes 3 days at the most. Christmas time the mail is really slow.
vronny is offline Find More Posts by vronny
Old Dec 08, 2012, 06:32 PM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,781 Posts
Quote:

All I have used are the plastic ball links and balls for another project. They were cheap from a US supplier. I just went and measured this morning and they are the same 3.75mm. Glad your are there so you don't need to source the other ones.
Old Dec 09, 2012, 11:02 AM
Look out! The lever!
United States, AZ, Peoria
Joined Feb 2005
2,625 Posts
Quote:
These should need no modification what so ever.

"The master cp metal gear servo will be available on 12th Dec. , next Wed." - one01

http://www.hobbyone.com.hk/cn/product.jsp?id=11348
Has anyone checked out their shipping charges? I was about to place an order for some spare blades and a couple of the new servos but after finding the shipping charges I'm waiting for someone with their feet on the ground to order from. These guys are crazy!

-bob
bobthenuke is offline Find More Posts by bobthenuke
Old Dec 09, 2012, 01:04 PM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,781 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenuke View Post
Has anyone checked out their shipping charges? I was about to place an order for some spare blades and a couple of the new servos but after finding the shipping charges I'm waiting for someone with their feet on the ground to order from. These guys are crazy!

-bob
I ordered 3 servos from them several days ago and the shipping was $15.60. That's not too bad considering they ship fast and you get the product in less than 2 weeks and they will actually have the product.
I had several orders from another Vendor with free shipping. One order took 60 days to arrive and the other took 48 days. My time is worth more than $15.00.
Old Dec 09, 2012, 02:19 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,237 Posts
Are we done with the Master CP questions and feedback document? if so ill ask tom_z to send it in.
Old Dec 09, 2012, 04:17 PM
Look out! The lever!
United States, AZ, Peoria
Joined Feb 2005
2,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
I ordered 3 servos from them several days ago and the shipping was $15.60. That's not too bad considering they ship fast and you get the product in less than 2 weeks and they will actually have the product.
I had several orders from another Vendor with free shipping. One order took 60 days to arrive and the other took 48 days. My time is worth more than $15.00.
I was ordering 3 servos, 2 sets of blades, and couple of little LiPos for my Mini CP, and an extra main and tail motor and the shipping was >$21 for HK shipping. I think that even HK would blush if they charged that much.

My time is easily worth as much as yours, but I'll wait an extra week and spend the shipping money on something else. If I were desperate and they were the only game in town I would probably go for it, but their low prices are more than made up for in shipping charges. There are others out there with a blanket charge of $5 or so or free shipping and they probably don't take any longer to ship than these guys. I know that from personal experience. If enough of us complained they'd lower the shipping prices. Is it not possible that us non-Asians are being ripped off? Nahhh, they love us.
bobthenuke is offline Find More Posts by bobthenuke
Old Dec 09, 2012, 06:02 PM
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just a heads-up; I'm selling my whole set-up here: (All NIB)

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...9#post23484857

1x Master CP Heli

6x Servos

6x Zippy Compact Batts 1,000mah/3S/35C

3x Main Gear

all $180 + shipping (I'm in the U.S.)

Pretty much all you need to get started - the Tx

Thanks,

-Pat
RCCrashTestDummy is offline Find More Posts by RCCrashTestDummy
Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:17 PM
Joined Jan 2012
131 Posts
I got my last parts from chinese jade and shipping was 5 dollars to the us . I had my parts in less than 2 weeks .
54885488 is offline Find More Posts by 54885488
Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:29 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenuke View Post

-bob
Yo Bobo, I was going to get a Master c/p from them as they had a good price. They wanted over $50.00 to ship it, naw no thankls. They can keep what ever they have. I guess they do not see what others offer and how much. They will not be around long unles they don't much care.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04