SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 25, 2014, 06:15 AM
Ultra Violet
Joined Feb 2013
3,488 Posts
My Prelude will be here next week, I look forward to choosing and installing components over the winter.
Electromagnetic is offline Find More Posts by Electromagnetic
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 25, 2014, 08:20 AM
Sailplane Mafia
United States, SC, Summerville
Joined Jun 2001
2,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electromagnetic View Post
My Prelude will be here next week, I look forward to choosing and installing components over the winter.
Very nice, make sure you address the elevator bellcrank issue before installing the rudder.
gquiring is offline Find More Posts by gquiring
Old Dec 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
Ultra Violet
Joined Feb 2013
3,488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gquiring View Post
Very nice, make sure you address the elevator bellcrank issue before installing the rudder.
Yes, thanks for the tip.
Electromagnetic is offline Find More Posts by Electromagnetic
Old Dec 25, 2014, 11:04 AM
Sailplane Mafia
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined Sep 2009
478 Posts
Elevator pivot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electromagnetic View Post
Yes, thanks for the tip.
After my trip through the trees my horizontal pivot point needs to be re-secured. What are the thoughts on drilling tiny holes through the FG and balsa bushing and forcing either CA or epoxy through the drilled holes to try and secure it.

Maybe even removing the original balsa bushing and replace it with a larger diameter balsa or ply bushing on the inside where the above technique could be used.

Thoughts? Curt

I still haven't begun the repair on my right wing. I was hoping to get to it over the holidays but so far no progress.
cgetman02 is offline Find More Posts by cgetman02