HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 01, 2009, 02:09 PM
Dallas Texas
Joined Nov 2009
394 Posts
Discussion
no one posts here

Where is everyone? Lots of people fly there but no one posts on here.
DaveG99 is offline Find More Posts by DaveG99
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2010, 09:45 AM
Joined Feb 2010
0 Posts
DaveG99, I am looking for a club in Plano or Allen. Do you know of any? My son and I are new to flying and wanted to find someone that could show us the ropes a little to get us started.
gepfert38 is offline Find More Posts by gepfert38
Old Jul 26, 2010, 12:44 AM
tucson, az
Joined Jul 2010
2 Posts
I have a 17cc gasoline engine and a tank that has 3 outlets on it, for a glow plug it is 2 outlets, what is the 3rd one for, also how do I connect this up as the 17cc only has one outlet to hook up the fuel at the carbureator, there is no connection for the exhaust port as on the glow engines, I am new at this as you can tell, any help would be appreciated.
jrb76168 is offline Find More Posts by jrb76168
Old Jan 01, 2011, 09:22 AM
Joined Jan 2011
2 Posts
Renner Renegades???

is RR still up and running??? I use to come over there some a few years back. I picked up an Aerobird Xtreme at a garage sale in decent shape...Dont know how to fly other than a little time on the buddy cable.

KIM
kiiiro is offline Find More Posts by kiiiro
Old May 27, 2011, 09:56 AM
Joined Mar 2011
2 Posts
Thought I would check in. My son and I have been flying at the Richardson Renegade Field the past few months. It is still quite active.......15 cars out there yesterday afternoon! We are going to check out the Rowlett Field one of these days. There seems to be a few small fields suitable in Murphy for flying small electrics. Not sure of the response we might get if we go to one of these places. They also have a number of small parks suitable for the small electrics.

Roger
Murphy, Texas
Murphy Glider is offline Find More Posts by Murphy Glider
Old Jun 02, 2011, 04:19 PM
Joined Mar 2011
2 Posts
Checked into City of Murphy and got the expected response. Even though their rules do not prohibit R/C planes and helicopters, I could tell they would get involved eventually and prohibit R/C devices eventually. Interestingly, they thought there would be a lot of noise. I had to educate them, but I just let it die for now.
Murphy Glider is offline Find More Posts by Murphy Glider
Old Nov 08, 2011, 08:53 PM
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Jul 2011
169 Posts
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone flies electric at renner. I'm in high school and have been progressively getting in to the hobby. I started with 3 channel electric and have been gradually moving up to 4 channel electric (like the parkzone ultramicro and nitroplanes 182 skytrainer) by myself. Just wondering if anyone flies electric.
dabears720 is offline Find More Posts by dabears720
Old May 17, 2012, 04:30 AM
Joined Jan 2011
2 Posts
May 2012 - I go out there every week, mostly to watch - dont have a plane at the moment - gonna get another beginner rig - hobbyzone super cub that comes with the 2.4 spektrum radio. Mikes Hobbies has them for 200. The place is still busy and lots of people are flying and the field is in great shape. Recently the windsock and weather vein was torn down (not sure what happened there) but lots of good flying going on. There is some construction on that piece of land but they arent getting too close to the field and flying area...yet. Still have helos flying on the other side of the road also. Lots of great weather lately too.

KIM
kiiiro is offline Find More Posts by kiiiro