HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Blucross, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2012, 02:29 AM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Sold
X468 Standard Frame / Landing Gear

I bought this frame to use as just landing gear for my VC-550 X8. It served me well for the last couple months. I'm moving to a new gimbal which includes landing gear so it's time to liquidate this set.

It is nice and sturdy, comes with the shorter leg plates and 2 additional aluminium and carbon rods, as well as the other plates to build out the frame (not shown in picture). The picture shows the fixed GoPro mount on the front rails, and the battery mounting plate on the inside rails. I was able to get very good low/no jello footage from this setup with only a hard mounted GoPro and Balanced blades.

The only issue is one of the 4 tabs that holds the top plate on had a corner crack off during a hard landing. I have secured that corner with a thick Zip-tie and it holds better than the other 3 corners. It should be visible in one of the pictures.

It makes a great adaptable tall landing gear set with room to mount extras, and for $39 more you can add their gimbal as well. More info on the frame here.

I am asking $90 shipped in the ConUS, payment via Paypal.

Here's one of my videos showing the landing gear.

VC-550 X8 DJI Wookong-m (5 min 46 sec)

and one more of the actual onboard footage from the gopro mount with no post production for stabilization

VC-550 X8 Maiden (2 min 56 sec)
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2012, 08:07 AM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Sold
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
Last edited by Blucross; May 01, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
Closed Thread