Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 26, 2012, 12:09 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,825 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinXCV View Post
I took off the c-clip, and pulled the bell off the stator. Checked all the windings and non appear to be out of bounds. Checked the bell, and pushed on the magnets and non appear to be loose. They too don't look out of place and aren't sticking out the bottom of the bell or on a weird angle.
If you took a vid and posted on Youtube, would we be able to hear it?

It may be as simple as a bad bearing.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 27, 2012, 02:49 PM
More Combat Please!
Utah
Joined Dec 2003
7,806 Posts
Yeah, I'll wager it's a bearing as well. Every once in a while you'll get a motor that's lame right out of the box due to bearings.
Wind_of_Change is offline Find More Posts by Wind_of_Change
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 27, 2012, 06:34 PM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined May 2010
79 Posts
ive had an rctimer motor with a rattly bearing from them before. described it and sent them a video and they sent out a new bearing for it straight away no charge.
redline022 is offline Find More Posts by redline022
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:11 AM
More Combat Please!
Utah
Joined Dec 2003
7,806 Posts
I just received my first order from RCTimer. Everything looks good. So despite their lack of response lately and weird web issues, the goods arrived safely in about 2 weeks to the US. I'd use them again despite those concerns.
Wind_of_Change is offline Find More Posts by Wind_of_Change
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:49 AM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,825 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change View Post
I just received my first order from RCTimer. Everything looks good. So despite their lack of response lately and weird web issues, the goods arrived safely in about 2 weeks to the US. I'd use them again despite those concerns.
Wind,

I'm glad you got your stuff.

BTW - I didn't check with paypal, but some research shows after a verdict by Paypal, there's a 10 day period where anyone can appeal the verdict. After that 10 day period, it's sorta written in stone. If anyone knows otherwise, pls let us know.

so far I still haven't seen my stuff....and I doubt I'll ever see it.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 28, 2012, 12:14 PM
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Mar 2007
3,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
2nd email response from rctimer asks me to inquire with my PO.

Today I made the effort of calling USPS...they won't even talk to me...other than tell me what I already know...and that is that the package made it to new york, but the trail goes cold there.

I'm sure rctimer must know this already, but why ask me to do it and waste another day is beyond me.
I work for the US Postal Service...Your package appears to be in the NY ISC customs facility...(Not run by the USPS by the way)...I have had packages sit there for over two weeks without moving...The west coast custom facilities are MUCH faster...Anyway---PM me the tracking # that you have and I'll see if I can put a trace on it...Some I can track and others I can't---Depends on who RC Timer used as the shipper within their country...

Kevin
Kevin Greene is offline Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
Old Aug 28, 2012, 12:27 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,825 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Greene View Post
I work for the US Postal Service...Your package appears to be in the NY ISC customs facility...(Not run by the USPS by the way)...I have had packages sit there for over two weeks without moving...The west coast custom facilities are MUCH faster...Anyway---PM me the tracking # that you have and I'll see if I can put a trace on it...Some I can track and others I can't---Depends on who RC Timer used as the shipper within their country...

Kevin
Thanks Keven. PM on its way.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 31, 2012, 06:41 AM
Joined Nov 2011
8 Posts
order 20120828130046

Hi Nina,
Please I need the DHL traking number for my last order.
best regard

thx you Nina, I receved the traking number by email
sizo31 is offline Find More Posts by sizo31
Last edited by sizo31; Aug 31, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:54 AM
Steve
Denton, Tx
Joined Feb 2004
182 Posts
order:20120904180071

Hi Nina or Frank
Would you please give me a tracking number for this order:20120904180071

Thank you very much
Steve
3D52 is offline Find More Posts by 3D52
Old Sep 09, 2012, 11:04 AM
Steve
Denton, Tx
Joined Feb 2004
182 Posts
Have any of you guys had a hard time getting a tracking number from RC Timer when you have paid for express shipping?

Steve
Old Sep 10, 2012, 10:35 AM
Steve
Denton, Tx
Joined Feb 2004
182 Posts
Received my order this morning, everything in good shape. Ordered 9-4 received 9-10, not bad from China to Texas. Was shipped DHL Express. My only complaint was no tracking number. Would order from RC Timer again.

Steve
Old Sep 24, 2012, 07:31 AM
Joined Mar 2010
26 Posts
hai Nina or Frank...

i've problem open yours website www.rctimer.com, it's show error

"Not Found

The requested URL /error.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.rctimer.com Port 80"

would check why it happen

thank you
hanafee
hanafeearis is offline Find More Posts by hanafeearis
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:02 AM
Joined Jun 2005
29 Posts
Just wnated to say... Ordered 09/07, recieved 09/24. Chose $2 HongkongPost. Very happy with my first order from RCTimer.
Thanks.
funty127 is offline Find More Posts by funty127
Old Oct 02, 2012, 03:27 PM
United States, NH, New Boston
Joined Jun 2012
83 Posts
I ordered a motor from RCtimer about 2 months ago. I complained after 1 month went by without receiving my motor. After e-mailing Nina many times they shipped another over a month ago. Bottom line...still no motor. In the mean time I have received many orders from HobbyKing.

Tried to put a complaint in with PayPal but they will do nothing if the order is over 45 days. That's it for me with RCtimer.
chipsterflysome is online now Find More Posts by chipsterflysome
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:30 AM
Fly low and slow ?
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Oct 2007
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsterflysome View Post
I ordered a motor from RCtimer about 2 months ago. I complained after 1 month went by without receiving my motor. After e-mailing Nina many times they shipped another over a month ago. Bottom line...still no motor. In the mean time I have received many orders from HobbyKing.

Tried to put a complaint in with PayPal but they will do nothing if the order is over 45 days. That's it for me with RCtimer.
You may be blaming the wrong people here, what \i men by that is it is possible that postal service has misdelivered your motor to a different address. I've had problems with canada post screwing it up for about last 4 years they miss all kinds of regular mail and then when I go to complain about it is the "it's not us and there is nothing we can do abut it" attitude. Having said all that hope you have more luck with wherever you get your rc stuff from.
motoman97 is offline Find More Posts by motoman97