New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2015, 03:23 AM
Find More Posts by shoey
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jan 2009
741 Posts
Looking great Pat! I like your "to do list" board... First thing on my to do list is to find the previous to do list somewhere under the rubble of my shed! The whiteboard seems a good idea. Sorry to hear about your wife, and hope you are both coping ok.

Thanks for the info on joining the polyspan to fibreglass sheeting.... do you think the polyspan would stick directly to an overlap of the fibreglass sheeting or does it have to be raw wood?? I'll be posting some updates of the Wirra tonight!

Cheers, Sandy
shoey is online now Find More Posts by shoey
to remove ads between posts