HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 04, 2013, 03:39 PM
United States, IL
Joined Aug 2012
250 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viggen65 View Post
I had the head and a set of blades,originally for mine seaking,i ran in to some issues with that one and needed something quick to get in the air,since the economy didnt allow a 4 blade head and the blades i used the 5 bladed one,now i have the 4 blade head but non blades,unshure if its just to reduce with one blade since they are really thin in the corda,also the mechanic and everything else is trimmied with the 5 blades so i probably gone keep it that way for a time,kind of looks pretty cool with 5 blades but maybe not so scalish.

Cheers
Jack
yeah looks good on 5.
lightfighter363 is online now Find More Posts by lightfighter363
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2013, 04:42 AM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Hi Guys

Mine Jayhawk is almost RTF exept the frontwindow that I still havent got from Scaleflying.de...Last contact I had was about two weeks ago where I was given
information that the window was sent but lost in transit, a new one was to be sent over but still havent got any, is there anyone that has been able to get in touch with them last time..??

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Old Jun 26, 2013, 06:16 AM
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viggen65 View Post
Hi Guys

Mine Jayhawk is almost RTF exept the frontwindow that I still havent got from Scaleflying.de...Last contact I had was about two weeks ago where I was given
information that the window was sent but lost in transit, a new one was to be sent over but still havent got any, is there anyone that has been able to get in touch with them last time..??

Cheers
Jack
Hi Jack,

I have had a mail from him 24-06-13

Kind regards,

Jan,
Horseman is offline Find More Posts by Horseman
Old Jun 28, 2013, 08:41 AM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Scaleflying has responded and sent me the third window now, apparantly the two first was lost in transit, maximal unfortune..

Cheers
Jack
Old Jul 05, 2013, 07:52 AM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
So I got the window and could start to complete and finish the build.
Noticed that this fuselage is very tailheavy but on the other side this gave the opportunity to completly hide the two batt pack under the cockpit area.
The moving stab is working perfectly but when i turn the lights on the servo makes glitches in the same tempo as the strobolights, i have them connected
on aux 3 and 4 and probably i have to isolate the servowire that connects the strobolights to the reciver.
Regarding some vid showing that the top hatch is flying of in flights...
dont know if this is a common problem but didnt want to take the risk, from the beginning i had plans to make two hatch latches that secured the top part but this wouldnt be optimal when needing acces to the cabin area, the solution was
a carbon fibre pushrod that secures it without needing to use some screws
The mech is flied without the fuselage with positive result and hopefully theres not gone be any issues with the fuselage on, but as we now when putting fuses on working mech anything can show up and this is still to be discovered, hopefully next pics gone show it in the air.

Cheers
Jack