SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 03, 2014, 02:52 AM
Joined Jul 2004
20 Posts
Discussion
DX8 settings for FMS P40 Warhawk settings

DX8 on a FMS P40 Warhawk, when i use the flaps one goes up the other goes done, i have 2 servos for the flaps using a y lead on a 6 channel orange receiver, the ailerons are on a y lead as well, if you set the wing for a 2ailerons and 2 flap servo the landing gear wont work, even setting it for one servo for both ailerons and flap, the flaps move like ailerons, one up one down.

If someone with this model who uses a DX8 could send on his settings that would fix the problem, thanks for reading this.
Fingerless50 is offline Find More Posts by Fingerless50
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2014, 11:00 AM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerless50 View Post
DX8 on a FMS P40 Warhawk, when i use the flaps one goes up the other goes done, i have 2 servos for the flaps using a y lead on a 6 channel orange receiver, the ailerons are on a y lead as well, if you set the wing for a 2ailerons and 2 flap servo the landing gear wont work, even setting it for one servo for both ailerons and flap, the flaps move like ailerons, one up one down.

If someone with this model who uses a DX8 could send on his settings that would fix the problem, thanks for reading this.
One servo is backwards so since you only have a 6ch receiver you need a servo reverser extension like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/141311932439...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT. Since your using a Y on both you set it for 1 aileron and 1 flap . You can also turn one of the flap servos around so there both facing the same direction. Know if you had a 7ch receiver you can plug one flap servo in the flap on receiver and the other flap into Aux on receiver and mix them together
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis