New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 10, 2015, 09:37 PM
Find More Posts by mrgohamilton
Joined Jun 2015
2 Posts
Question
Switching remote control for a cheerson cx-20/quanum nova

Hi guys i've been browsing this forum for quite some time and love all the helpful information this site provides.

I have a question and need some help!

I have a Cheerson Cx-20 (quanum nova) with the APM flight controller. Somehow i was sent a left handed remote control (with the throttle on the right thumb) and was wondering if there was a way to switch the remotes out if I ordered another one. Is it a setting in mission planner or just a matter of turning the new remote on when I plug the battery into the quad? any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks guys!
mrgohamilton is offline Find More Posts by mrgohamilton
to remove ads between posts