HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:40 PM
So. Cal.
Joined Sep 2003
63 Posts
Help!
U-Control Planes Built! Must Go!

I have all my Uncles old U-Control planes to get rid of, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it? Can somebody help me out... I need the stuff to be gone... The pictures show the planes, some with engines on them... I can not ship do to the amount of them... Please let me know... If you have any questions, Please send me a PM... Thanks For Looking!
OriginalBilly is offline Find More Posts by OriginalBilly
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2012, 10:45 PM
Joined Apr 2012
537 Posts
That fast combat plane with the RH 35 reminds me of how many like it I saw back in the day. If I walked up on that, out in the field, I'd figure the guy who built it could probably fly it well and interestingly.
tigreflyer is offline Find More Posts by tigreflyer