HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
12,150 Posts
Wow! I had a feeling this would stir things up a bit. It's quite a bunch of stuff... I remember when English/Wales "Bobbies" carried only that stick. I thought they were to beat people over the head... but then I saw a movie where one of them just threw the baton and the guy running from him dropped like wet socks when that thing stopped him.

I carry a concealed weapon and I have a gun within reach of most places I sit or sleep.
I carry a 7 shot Baretta...semi auto. The first 4 rounds are rat shot. I really don't want to kill anyone. But, if I give you 4 rounds of rat shot in the face... the next three are hollow points. Keep coming toward me and you'll get the magnums. I don't want to carry... I have to. I'm not going to die for my car or a house invasion. Shotguns are no good for home protection. Barrel is too long to swing around.
Buzz is online now Find More Posts by Buzz
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:28 PM
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Nov 2014
217 Posts
I have never owned a gun, i want to not because its cool or anything but because i feel its something that you can own if your responsible with it and for protection for when the world goes to hell...lol

PS SR120 the frame and collar showed up today
SciPunk is online now Find More Posts by SciPunk
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Childlike Activity for Adults
United States, MA, Cummington
Joined Dec 2012
3,396 Posts
Mike- I "know" "someone" in the state of Taxachusetts who for TFD reasons did not renew his LTC on time and "that" person had to do a lot of essentially the same stuff as those applicants on the other side of the pond . All kinds of paperwork, in addition to another interview with the police chief, more fingerprints and then more fingerprints , and a weekend down at Smith & Wesson Academy . That person now starts the LTC renewal application process about 6 months before one is supposed to start reapplication. The Chief of Police of this small town under his jurisdiction in which the applicant resides seems to like a "contrite" applicant who may be the only applicant without some relatively direct genetic connection .

Everyone around the area in which the applicant resides looks alike and they all have webbed feet. Luckily this applicant walks funny.
jbrumberg is online now Find More Posts by jbrumberg
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jbrumberg; Today at 05:37 PM.
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,127 Posts
Buzz, what relief and joy I am feeling. Thanks for the report my friend. Paige...what a beautiful name. Good stuff indeed. Thanks again for sharing brother.

My UMX Spacewalker came today. I know it is only a three channel plane. But let me tell you all...it is one cute little plane. The pilot figuere looks like he is just raring to go.

Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Childlike Activity for Adults
United States, MA, Cummington
Joined Dec 2012
3,396 Posts
Lee-

It's only something that I can only crash in a flight simulator and that's really even in a cheap FS. Tomorrow's prediction for your area. I hope it flies:
jbrumberg is online now Find More Posts by jbrumberg
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Improving Visibility