New Products Flash Sale
Old May 23, 2015, 10:13 PM
Find More Posts by Casavantorgan
Joined May 2015
2 Posts
Discussion
Scratch Built Fleet Fort

Fleet Fort a seldom modelled plane

Last summer I stopped at the Commonwealth Air Training Museum in Brandon Manitoba. I enjoyed the afternoon there and the stop delayed my journey by several hours. I saw one plane that was completely new to me so I took a few photos. Later when I returned home I did some research on the Fleet Fort, and after consulting some sketches in a spotters manual and my own photographs I built this RC model. It has a wingspan of about 48", it weighs about 36 ounces and the plane is equipped with an E-Flite park 480 motor. The aircraft also has a full set of navigation lights including 10 mm LEDs for landing lights in the wheel wells. For fly ability the tail fin and stabilizer are 15% larger, and the landing gear was changed so that a foam board design would work.
Casavantorgan is offline Find More Posts by Casavantorgan
to remove ads between posts