EArHog is online now Find More Posts by EArHog
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Switzerland, BE, Berne
Joined Jun 2014
33 Posts
@splagman
that's one to one the same setup I want to build myself
Just have to wait for the motowii to be back in stock...
silversone is online now Find More Posts by silversone
Old Today, 02:11 AM
Team WarpSquad
Germany
Joined Mar 2014
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Good stuff, Hanni! Each pack we fly leads to an increase in piloting skills. The more packs we fly, the better the acro and the funner the fun!

Thanks, Hanni! When you say you fly it indoors on 2S, I assume you are talking about a larger hall, like a gymnasium, right?

I'm still investigating options for indoor flight in a private residence, i.e. in my living room. Although I'm planning to build a mild 200mm Warpquad, I suspect that it may still be too heavy and fast for the living room. OTOH, the nano QX is flying a good bit in our house. Even the neighbors' kids ask to practice flying with it.
I fly in a big indoor tennis court with 3 fields. Where meeting there every wednesday. Its a great place for indoor flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Certainly looks good, Hanni.

PS: Your friends have the prop colors mixed up. Orange is supposed to go in front, green in back.
No i wouldnt agree with that. I also fly with orange in the back. This just makes more sense for me. But i guess there is no rule for prop colours on quads , so were all fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by akcom View Post
That being said, you're always going to pay more for a finished project. I think this has some obvious appeal for people that don't enjoy/aren't comfortable with a soldering iron. You're just SOL when a wire snaps
Definitly akcom. Maybe this kit will force some of the people to buy a soldering iron when a wire snaps and get them into the building scene

I am really excited about this thing. Its something different.
It is not BNF or something, because that i dont like(fly right out of the box). i would call this BNF asswell, but with the meaning "Build and Fly".
Hanni1312 is online now Find More Posts by Hanni1312