New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 06, 2015, 09:07 PM
Find More Posts by Bkauf01
United States, TX, Lubbock
Joined Oct 2014
2 Posts
CC3D Board ESC3 Port not working

Hello all,

I have a quadcopter (ZMR250) and I am running a CC3D board with it. I have been walking through the setup with openpilot for the board and noticed an issue during the minimum speed calibration.

When I get to calibrate ESC#3's minimum speed (speed at which motor begins spinning even though servo pulse width is not at the minimum) and I am getting no response, even if I set it at 100% thrust. I have tested all 4 motors/4 ESC's with a servo tester, radio receiver throttle input, and the other 3 outputs for ESC on the CC3D board, and have had all 4 motors work in each scenario above.

Before I rip the board back off the quad, and take the case off to test the ESC3 pin with the oscilloscope, I thought I would ask to see if anyone else had run into the same issue.

I have searched throughout the internet and can not find anything similar to this. I attempted to go the openpilot forums, but they do not allow new members at this time.
Bkauf01 is offline Find More Posts by Bkauf01
to remove ads between posts