HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 24, 2005, 01:39 AM
Gloves are awkward
Preston, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,172 Posts
Er......we don't talk about it part 2

The B2 bomber that is!

Has anyone got one?, Is it still available? whats it fly like? i would'nt mind one - bet its a nice Silhouette to look at if you can get it up at some altitude.

Joseph
ipjodan is online now Find More Posts by ipjodan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2005, 01:48 PM
'Riders fan.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Joined Mar 2004
1,165 Posts
I've seen one kit in a LHS that is actually no longer in business (too much time spent trying to sell hockey cards and diecast toy cars and not enough time on models). I did speak to someone at a fun fly that claimed to have flown one. He wasn't overly impressed but I am not sure that means anything.
David Winter is offline Find More Posts by David Winter
Old Oct 24, 2005, 03:08 PM
Sausalito Marin Cty, California, United States
Joined Aug 2004
890 Posts
I had one. I was a beginner pilot, on my second plane and they had one on sale at the LHS. I figured, what the heck, I've wasted $20 bucks on a lot less. Besides, I loved the look of it. I figured, I would just over control it and crash it up a bit, then I could tape it up like a zagi. I built it without gear, and used the recommended battery. Found out that it is very lacking in power. You must throw it for all your worth, and then it could barely hold altitude as it slightly curved to the right. Any control input caused it to frisbee or stall. It does bounce quite high though. I think much of it had to do with the word "expert" on the box and my lack of flying skill. However, I also feel that the plane should have been able to move itself across a kitchen table at full throttle, on 3s lipos eventually.
wab25 is offline Find More Posts by wab25