HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2013, 01:58 PM
Joined Nov 2009
28 Posts
Discussion
Why does dji don't answer???

Ive bougth two of those and, in the last 8 months, I crashed two helicopters. Suddenly lost total control of the heli and fall directly to the floor. Both times flying near and not low. Any idea?

Another problem is that we lately couldnt set up the program to be in atti mode (instead of gps atti) in the 2nd position for the 3 posistions switch. When I put "write" after chossing the atti mode (as to have manual/atti/cruise configuration), it jumps directly to GPS Atti. Do you know anything about it?

One last thing that you may know... in gps atti mode I used to fly at 50, 55 mph and now it wont go faster than 24mph. I seems that it has the same limit as the cruise mode (10m/s). It shouldnt be that way...right?
Facu is offline Find More Posts by Facu
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2013, 07:00 PM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facu View Post
Ive bougth two of those and, in the last 8 months, I crashed two helicopters. Suddenly lost total control of the heli and fall directly to the floor. Both times flying near and not low. Any idea?

Another problem is that we lately couldnt set up the program to be in atti mode (instead of gps atti) in the 2nd position for the 3 posistions switch. When I put "write" after chossing the atti mode (as to have manual/atti/cruise configuration), it jumps directly to GPS Atti. Do you know anything about it?

One last thing that you may know... in gps atti mode I used to fly at 50, 55 mph and now it wont go faster than 24mph. I seems that it has the same limit as the cruise mode (10m/s). It shouldnt be that way...right?
From what you describe, you did not setup AceOne correctly. Like all DJI products you have to understand the use of your own radio to set the 3 flight modes; manual, Atti and GPS.
For heli, it is equally important to set collective in manual, atti and GPS. Bottom line, call your dealer to get this understanding or read the manual thoroughly.
sidneyw is offline Find More Posts by sidneyw
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 15, 2013, 10:45 PM
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined Dec 2012
713 Posts
What DJI product is it? I'm trying to figure out the naza h with FBL and support is really slow.
Mapoff is offline Find More Posts by Mapoff