Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:32 AM
United States, FL, Orange Park
Joined Oct 2006
292 Posts
Rave
Taildragger RC

This business is owned by Chad Wilson. I recently bought a 55cc twin from him and it was on my doorstep in a couple of days. I didn't try to run it for a couple of weeks, when I did it really ran terrible. I e-maild Chad and he responded within the hour. He said I could ship it back and he would pay for shipping and send out another one or he would get whatever parts I thought might fix it. I really liked the look and workmanship on this little engine so I opted to take up his offer to send new carb reed block and reeds. He ordered them and sent them to me very quickly. The engine is now everything it should be, and no charge to me. He is absolutly a stand up guy, I recommend this man and his company as the best I have ever dealt with. BIG LACY
BIG LACY is offline Find More Posts by BIG LACY
to remove ads between posts