Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 04, 2010, 10:27 AM
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2007
539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Snrek,
Depending on what you need, I may have a couple.
Gus...
Hi Gus, thanks for the offer, looks like you and I are only 20 miles or so from each other. I may take you up on the offer if the gears I ordered from Servo-City arenít the correct ones.
snrek is offline Find More Posts by snrek
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 04, 2010, 02:41 PM
Gus
Aloha (Beaverton), Oregon, United States
Joined Nov 2001
570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrek View Post
Hi Gus, thanks for the offer, looks like you and I are only 20 miles or so from each other. I may take you up on the offer if the gears I ordered from Servo-City arenít the correct ones.
Just let me know. Since I am retired, I am around most of the time.

Gus....
Gus is offline Find More Posts by Gus
Old Aug 10, 2010, 03:31 AM
Joined Jan 2004
405 Posts
Hey Sean. It's been a few weeks since you said you'd take a look at my shrek. I think I'm the only one left on this reminder thread. Please at least let me know what's going on.

Khaled, if you're still following this thread, I got the Gaui 330x a few weeks ago.
barneyj is offline Find More Posts by barneyj
Old Aug 10, 2010, 06:11 AM
There's magic in those wings !
Joined Nov 2006
4,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyj View Post
Hey Sean. It's been a few weeks since you said you'd take a look at my shrek. I think I'm the only one left on this reminder thread. Please at least let me know what's going on.

Khaled, if you're still following this thread, I got the Gaui 330x a few weeks ago.

Hi Barney

I feel so sorry for your shrike ... and I'm sure Mr Sean will make it up for you .. ask me how I knew ...I know it feels so bad and like grinding your mind ... I hope you get it back soon ...

Congratulations on the Gaui Quadrocopter ...I can assure you ... that you will have a blast flying this thing ... to me my X-BL Qadrocopter is like a pair of jeans .. just put them on blindly and do whatever you want without any fear.... I used to fly it like a flying pet .. side by side while having a walk in the club among the people ... let it rest on your hand .. then throw it away ...and it fires up like a rocket ... vroooooom ....

needless to say that the quadrocopter is the perfect platform for aerial photography or in your case a machine gun

I hope you have a blast like I do with mine

The good thing about the Gaui is that it is upgradeable ... GPS support and most probably way point navigation
Oh oh ,, Sorry ... now I went completely off topic ... I hope Mr Sean excuse me for this

Khaled
khaled_abobakr is online now Find More Posts by khaled_abobakr
Old Aug 10, 2010, 07:12 AM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyj View Post

You are not the only one. My beautiful rare Lazyhawk isn't doing anything but sitting up on the shelf in my closet waiting for ferrules.

Does anyone else own a Lazyhawk as well? Let us know how much you enjoy it!

Well I hope Sean uses his snake oil on your little bird. Lord knows you need it.
G-LO is offline Find More Posts by G-LO
Last edited by G-LO; Aug 10, 2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 08:08 AM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,832 Posts
I'm still waiting too.

Getting married this weekend. My PH4 showign up would be an awesome wedding gift.

Heavy Chevy is online now Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy
Old Aug 10, 2010, 08:41 AM
Gus
Aloha (Beaverton), Oregon, United States
Joined Nov 2001
570 Posts
Sean still has my SH2 which I sent him for some updates.
Gus...
Gus is offline Find More Posts by Gus
Old Aug 10, 2010, 02:10 PM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
RE: Shop Cleanup

I don't think anyone really wants to see my "before" shots of my assembly area.. ..but here are my "after" photos. Now I have tons more work space and storage space. The table on the left is for now dedicated to SkyBird construction to get those puppies finally built and shipped!
The tables on the right are for regular parkflyer assembly.

The shop is still a mess...over 10 years worth of accumulation...but I made a significant dent and I think it will make a positive impact on my production speed. I'm leaving as it is for now until I get a bunch of kits shipped.
Kinkade is offline Find More Posts by Kinkade
Old Aug 10, 2010, 02:58 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,855 Posts
I see neither my Lazy Hawk's "ful body" nor the black wing around
LifeisGood is offline Find More Posts by LifeisGood
Old Aug 10, 2010, 03:07 PM
Joined Jan 2004
405 Posts
Sorry guys, for that 'woe is me' bit back there.

Looks good Sean. I hope the cleanup helps you get on track and also hope you didn't toss out my shrek in the fray.
barneyj is offline Find More Posts by barneyj
Old Aug 10, 2010, 03:17 PM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
LIG actually yor Lazy Hawk body is there hanging in the area under the fan, you just can't see it. The wings are made and kept in the basement away from the dust! I think Carol is just now finishing the black LH wing.

barneyj, I've redesigned an even smaller and lighter Shrike body for your wing and tail. I'll route it tonight.

Any of you dying to see my "before" photos of the mess? Nah...too embarrassing!
Kinkade is offline Find More Posts by Kinkade
Old Aug 10, 2010, 03:32 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,855 Posts
I feel better now.
LifeisGood is offline Find More Posts by LifeisGood
Old Aug 10, 2010, 04:24 PM
There's magic in those wings !
Joined Nov 2006
4,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post
Any of you dying to see my "before" photos of the mess? Nah...too embarrassing!
me

Khaled
khaled_abobakr is online now Find More Posts by khaled_abobakr
Old Aug 10, 2010, 11:34 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,068 Posts
No, the before picture doesn't look that bad at all. ----I'd say the table/bench looks about 3feet high or so and in the before pic I'd say that neon yellow wings back there looks about.... Umm 2 1/2 feet.. Yep, that looks like a Lazyhawk wings to me--- OH!..I mean...but the after picture looks a little too clean. Looks like to me you're about to move or something. But For real though, it looks nice.

I would have love to had been there to see all the neat stuff you had laying around. I'd be a kid in a candy store!
G-LO is offline Find More Posts by G-LO
Old Aug 11, 2010, 08:37 AM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,832 Posts
Great looking shop space! Hope it helps you with shipping time, I'm sure it will though. Congrats on that, I'm sure 10 years of stuff isn't a fun thing to have to sift through.
Heavy Chevy is online now Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy