SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:31 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
11,037 Posts
DRAGON LINK UPDATE

Good News everyone !!!

ALL updates and repairs are now completed and have been sent out in todays mail

We have plenty of Dragon Link systems in stock, and as always, Dragon Link systems ship within 24 hours of purchase.

I have a bunch of PM's that I am starting on right now, so if you messaged me, you will have an answer very quick now.

Being that I am caught up on everything, any outstanding service issues that I am not aware of yet will be resolved very quickly.

Mike
JettPilot is online now Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:03 PM
Joined Jun 2010
428 Posts
Dragonlink receiver submittion
My first fly with dragon link V1.
OneManTeam FPV flown with Dragon Link (1 min 19 sec)
marcin.gala is offline Find More Posts by marcin.gala
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:04 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Hi,

I got your transmitter, and have sent you a replacement yesterday. It will arrive to you by Thursday or Friday.

Mike
Thanks mike sadly that is actually my friends tx that I sent you and that you sent me a replacement for lol. My tx I just shipped out to you today. But my friend will be super happy to see that you shipped a new tx back to me for him.thanks mike your the best!!! Oh and look for my tx that I shipped soon. lol you can't miss the box
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:24 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
11,037 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
Thanks mike sadly that is actually my friends tx that I sent you and that you sent me a replacement for lol. My tx I just shipped out to you today. But my friend will be super happy to see that you shipped a new tx back to me for him.thanks mike your the best!!! Oh and look for my tx that I shipped soon. lol you can't miss the box
Now I remember !! You had told me about this, so I had in my notes to send you two replacements. So you will have yours also by this weekend

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:25 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
11,037 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcin.gala View Post
Dragonlink receiver submittion
My first fly with dragon link V1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhjekVlg07Q
Thats great !!!! I am sure you will enjoy the system, it will open up a whole new world of FPV for you.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:35 PM
KJ6RCJ
United States, CA, Elk Grove
Joined May 2010
406 Posts
V1 DL Rx and Tx plus 1 V2 Rx Upgrade

Quote:
DRAGON LINK UPDATE

Good News everyone !!!

We have plenty of Dragon Link systems in stock, and as always, Dragon Link systems ship within 24 hours of purchase.

I have a bunch of PM's that I am starting on right now, so if you messaged me, you will have an answer very quick now.

Being that I am caught up on everything, any outstanding service issues that I am not aware of yet will be resolved very quickly.

Mike
Mike,

I will be sending you my v.1 DL Tx and Rx (bought August 23, 2011) plus one v.2 Rx that a friend gave me as referral, both for upgrade so they will be compatible with each other. I don't know the firmware version of the newer one so I'm sending it back to be flashed accordingly. I sent you a PM regarding this but I will as well take advantage while you are online. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Gent
gent96 is offline Find More Posts by gent96
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:41 PM
Brazil, BA, Feira de Santana
Joined Jan 2013
12 Posts
Excellent, Mike!
I'm happy!
Thank you!
iurisouza is offline Find More Posts by iurisouza
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:44 PM
Crashing is my thing.
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Mar 2012
1,933 Posts
Quote:
Version 2 systems can be updated by the user, the update cables are being made now so you can update any time you want
Mike
Looking forward to getting a cable so I can update my firmware from the early V2 stuff! Will you have them available on your site for purchase? I will buying another Rx at the same time...

DL has been working great for me so far!
MayMayDay is offline Find More Posts by MayMayDay
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:21 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,672 Posts
Quote:
Now I remember !! You had told me about this, so I had in my notes to send you two replacements. So you will have yours also by this weekend

Mike
Oh man mike your so awesome I really appreciate that. I havnt been able to fly anything for over a whole week lmao FPV is like crack! I'm addicted I know
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:58 PM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
Need help

I just got my dl yester day and have been though this site and tried every combo trying to bind with futaba 6exp .Its pluged in to the trainer port on radio but nothing.any help would be great !
David Rushing is offline Find More Posts by David Rushing
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:13 PM
United States, FL, Palm Beach
Joined Jan 2011
1,162 Posts
Any dl stuff I've received from jettpilot all talks together. Never needed to bind.
viper522 is offline Find More Posts by viper522
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:30 PM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
Good for you ,but thats not helping me any
David Rushing is offline Find More Posts by David Rushing
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:38 PM
Joined Sep 2001
6,190 Posts
Quote:
DRAGON LINK UPDATE

Good News everyone !!!

Mike
Great news! Thanks, I will be looking for mine soon.
cactus is offline Find More Posts by cactus
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:55 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Rushing View Post
Good for you ,but thats not helping me any
What is the LED indication on the DL Tx? Red, Green, Flashing Green, etc.? We need to start there to start troubleshooting. Just saying 'mine isn't working, what's wrong' is to wide of a statement to try and help narrow down to.

For starters, if the DL Tx LED is solid red it has power, but no PPM input. Make sure your Tx is in PPM mode, not PCM. You may have to enable your trainer port before it starts putting out a PPM signal to the trainer port.
If the LED is not lit then it is not getting power. Verify you have good/proper voltage wherever you're tapping it from.
If the LED is solid green then it has power and PPM. First perform the Calibration procedures, then bind the Tx and Rx per these procedures: http://www.dragonlinkstore.com/v2/node/47

If it's solid green it has power and a PPM. This is the first
Vantasstic is offline Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:39 PM
Joined Jul 2011
146 Posts
Ok I know I am not the only one, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. My dl is failing me. I hook up my dragonlink uhf reciever with 24 inch anteanan ugh drag. with positive side horizontal to quad with naza. and i have a failsafe at 5 feeet . IM NOT THE ONLY HERE IVE BEEN LOOKING UP STUFF AND IVE SEEN PEOPLE LOOSE DJI S800 WITH 5000 DOLLARS IN EQUIPMENT. I ALSO HAVE 1.3GHZ VTX AND WOW LINES LINES LNIES. ALSO FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE SAY V2 DOES NOT DO IT AS I HAVE V1

CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE ANYTHING WILL BE APRECIATED
FLYING_FORTRESS is offline Find More Posts by FLYING_FORTRESS