Guys I think any of those ant ought to interchange
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:01 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,196 Posts
I just got an offer on my PTE motor. It is $25 less than I was hoping to get but I'm thinking about it. I really want to try that EME 35.
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:10 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
You cold guys just need to think of the positives. You can put all your food outside and unplug some appliances. No bugs. Look how cold your beer is. No grass to mow. Snuggles.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:43 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,431 Posts
Wayne.........who drinks cold beer in the middle of a cold snap? Hot buttered rum more like! Put your food outside and someone will steal it! The no bugs things is a plus!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:54 PM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Wayne.........who drinks cold beer in the middle of a cold snap? Hot buttered rum more like! Put your food outside and someone will steal it! The no bugs things is a plus!
I don't know. I don't drink beer at all. I have cold drinks all year round. I don't like rum. I have my scotch neat or just one cube of ice.

Who is out in freezing weather to steal your food? I liked to just look at the snow. It is all sparkly and stuff, especially before someone messes it up. The air seems so clean and fresh.

Also, if it really cold, you don't have mud to deal with. Catch fresh snow and make ice cream.

Cold preserves things so I don't get older when it is really cold.

I like to go out when it is cold and snowy because everyone else stays home.

I am trying.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:05 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,196 Posts
Well I just went out for a couple quick flights before sunset. Got one on the tech one yak foamy and one on the new 51 slick. And yes... I was wearing shorts, T-shirt, and flip flops

I got a new servo on the elevator of the slick and now it is just awesome. Nothing flies like a slick
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:15 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Nate the EME may be a very good deal BUT it's still an unkown kinda like the PTE.
With an OS it's just so user friendly and runs like a swiss watch. Which is important for the kind of flying you like to do.
The DLE is another one but it to can be a little more tempermental to adjust.
You can also just put a Walbro carb on your PTE and slove it's issues
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:50 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,044 Posts
Thanks for the offer DOG e found a bunch on e-bay between $2 - $8 but none say for the 6exp I was hoping to find out what type it was to relay to my friend you all know him he's posted here a few time - think its Ernbrt3 or something like that lol he's also posting and building on the tweplica thread.

Wayne That's what I told him to do also. (Call futaba) we put bird seed in a feeder and attracted a bear, there will be no food going into the cold outdoors as many other hungry critters are already around like coy dogs, turkeys, deer, porcupines, raccoons, and the latest report was a rabid fox running around that took out 3 family dogs a couple weeks ago.

Hmm have I finally stumped the T_ _ _ Taholics lol sure I can get answer for mathamatacal impossible equasions but not an antenna size lol that's hilarious really.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:51 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,196 Posts
Thanks Kerwin. I can't afford an OS. I'm aware of the risk with trying the eme. I still want to though...
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:04 PM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Thanks for the offer DOG e found a bunch on e-bay between $2 - $8 but none say for the 6exp I was hoping to find out what type it was to relay to my friend you all know him he's posted here a few time - think its Ernbrt3 or something like that lol he's also posting and building on the tweplica thread.

Wayne That's what I told him to do also. (Call futaba) we put bird seed in a feeder and attracted a bear, there will be no food going into the cold outdoors as many other hungry critters are already around like coy dogs, turkeys, deer, porcupines, raccoons, and the latest report was a rabid fox running around that took out 3 family dogs a couple weeks ago.

Hmm have I finally stumped the T_ _ _ Taholics lol sure I can get answer for mathamatacal impossible equasions but not an antenna size lol that's hilarious really.
Here it is:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXH468&P=ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Thanks Kerwin. I can't afford an OS. I'm aware of the risk with trying the eme. I still want to though...
Just get a DLE. I have NO problem tuning them. I would not pay for an OS or DA either. Just seems like a lot of money for the brag. Our club has 20s, 30s, and 55s, they are all good.
Last edited by waynemia; Feb 01, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:08 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,580 Posts
Quote:

Thought you could stump us, eh? My google search found this as the second result in the list:

Google: futaba 6exp antenna part number

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=940235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_G
My LHS tells me that after talking to Futaba, this is not a normal inventory item so he was unable to get one for me. I've searched online and cannot find a part number or any place that even sells a replacement antenna for a 6EX. My guess is that they will want me to send the TX in for repair, but that's silly since I'm sure I could do the repair myself easily. I've sent an email to futaba to ask about a replacement antenna and will wait for their reply. Rob
Quote:
Futaba 6EX Antenna. Manufacturer Stock # ANT5 is same for 6XA, 6XH, 6YF, 6YG, 6EXA
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
SnowDog1974 is offline Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:33 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Quote:
we put bird seed in a feeder and attracted a bear, there will be no food going into the cold outdoors as many other hungry critters are already around like coy dogs, turkeys, deer, porcupines, raccoons, and the latest report was a rabid fox running around that took out 3 family dogs a couple weeks ago.
sounds like a freezer full of meat to me
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:48 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,444 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
I am liking my RCG so far, not buying much HK anymore, and BP Hobbies has the RCGF at a really good price
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:51 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,044 Posts
Sorry guys but unless I missed something neither of those antennas SAY for a 6exP they say 6ex and 6exa as the closest ill check them out some more tomorrow I just haven't seen one antenna say ThIS IS for the 6EXP unless the 6EX is compatitble
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:48 AM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,471 Posts
SOOOOO tired of winter. At least I got a BB-Q in last weeend. Kerwin, we got to get together again this year. Be it at my home field or yours. Only issue I have is a 19 month old who refuses to let daddy fly without her. I will say this much. At one of our events I will be smoking a brisket, K.C. Style. Maybe the thought of competition level BB-Q at a fly in can send you our way. Should be a busy year. My BB-Q team is shooting to compete in the american royal BB-Q, and I am seriously considering changing the hangar to gas with the new small block gasser from evolution. Wheres my time machine when i need it?
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster