SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 19, 2014, 07:11 AM
United Kingdom, England, Bury
Joined Jun 2011
157 Posts
Discussion
RCTimer Trooper Canopy Problem

Hi guys
I am just completing a build of an RCT Trooper X4.
So far I have test flown without the canopy and all is well.
However I have come to fit the canopy and its not really fitting well.
The hole at the back does not fit over the peg and is about 2mm off centre.
My idea is to cut some material from the front to allow it to slide back further and then be over the hole... but I just wanted to check before I start cutting anything - is there any other solution?
Thanks!
Manc_Heli is offline Find More Posts by Manc_Heli
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2014, 07:58 AM
United Kingdom, England, Bury
Joined Jun 2011
157 Posts
Hmm... could not cut anything out as it was contacting inside the shell at the front so would have left a hole in the shell.... so in the end I removed the post and used a Velcro tab from the top of the shell down over the back. Should do for testing till I come up with a better solution!
Manc_Heli is offline Find More Posts by Manc_Heli