HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2014, 02:06 PM
Joined Aug 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
kyosho gs11x

Hey guys! I'm new to the site, but I figured this is a good place to ask some questions. I recently picked up a kyosho gs11x motor from a buddy of mine that seems to be brand new. The recoil cord appears to have been used, but I took the whole thing apart and haven't found any signs of wear at all. Any ideas what it might be worth? I haven't found any on ebay to get a general idea of the value, but I know some of the older kyosho stuff is pretty well sought after because parts are hard to find. BTW it doesn't have a clutch or a pipe on it, but does have the carb. I set the carb at factory settings, hooked my revo tank up to it with a new glow plug, and it fired right up. Thanks in advance!
mattwoods64 is offline Find More Posts by mattwoods64
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2014, 02:58 PM
Thumper King
United States, RI
Joined Aug 2011
447 Posts
Sorry to break it to ya, but you're not going to get much from it. It's not a true revolutionary engine and most cars and engines of the same build are long gone so demand is almost non existent.

You should just clean it up real well and place it over the fire place or on a shelf somewhere
Barracuz is offline Find More Posts by Barracuz