HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 23, 2014, 11:16 PM
Joined Apr 2014
9 Posts
Help!
Medusa Resarch Thrust Cell/Power Analyser HELP!

Hi everyone,

I recently came into possession of a Medusa Thrust Cell and Power Analyser Pro, which I want to use to measure the efficiency of various battery/propeller combos for my new motors.

Unfortunately, since Medusa have discontinued production of these products, I am finding it very difficult to find information about them. In particular, there were no cables with the devices I have been given, so I need to know:

How to build a cable to take data from the thrust cell -> power analyser?
Or if someone has copies of the product DATASHEETS that would be greatly helpful.
The plug is a 5 pin DIN style at the thrust cell, to a 3 pin servo sytle connector at the power analyser, though I have no clue about which pins are used in the DIN plug

If anyone has used these products or has some information on them I would greatly appreciate any help you are willing to offer.

Thanks!
airbutcher is offline Find More Posts by airbutcher
Last edited by airbutcher; Apr 24, 2014 at 02:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts