Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Thermite + ice = Big boom.
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Apr 2009
2,211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuy View Post
Frank
It's funny that you would take a liking to it . Borrowed most of the layout from one of you're first posts . I still have to do all the tuning , just got a new kk in the mail to day. I was running the rc911 but have switched to the stivis and have to get my head around it .
I turned on the sl pulled back on the stick and it just fell out of the sky.
Any suggestions
Chuy - take a video and post it in the KK2.1 thread, they (me being one of them) will help you get it tuned properly and flying great.
boaterguy is offline Find More Posts by boaterguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Hubsan X4 Rookie
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2014
67 Posts
Sidebar: Is there an eCalc help thread? Or can I ask here?

The 3c battery specs on HK says it weighs 392g. Do I enter this value in the eCalc battery weight box or divide by the cell count (3) and enter that value? 130.6g in this case

It sure seems to give better results. If not I need guidance on eCalc because I can't anything to work without some kind of warning.

I have this link & this link for planes for guidance, but I might be missing something.
WannaBeRC is offline Find More Posts by WannaBeRC