HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:21 AM
manchester in uk
Joined Jan 2008
204 Posts
Discussion
speedwings.net

Hi all
Have any of you guys had problems with ordering from speedwings?
I've ordered a micro speedwind kit ,but had no emails saying thay got the order which i payed with paypal,i,ve sent 5 emails now with no reply.so i looks like i,ve wasted my money with them .
rampage ds is offline Find More Posts by rampage ds
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:11 PM
Canada, BC, Fort St. John
Joined Jan 2011
158 Posts
Ive copied there design cut my own foam made the ply part for the engine if you do get your bird they are a hand full to fly super fast really fun mine was made out of pink foam using HS 22 airfoil on a single action wire cutter you can find this airfoil and others at flying wing airfoil database online
fliteline dave is offline Find More Posts by fliteline dave
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:30 PM
manchester in uk
Joined Jan 2008
204 Posts
cheers

Hi dave
Cheers for the info mate i'll have a look.
Sadly no reply i read the other reviews on the speedwing site and i'am not on my own,others have had the same problems in the past.It's a real shame i was so looking forward to get this little wing,this guy should close his shop and let someone else sell them who would give a better service.I would have thought in todays money crysis in the us and over here in the uk , he would of been glad of the money coming in, and that people still want to buy his products from him .
rampage ds is offline Find More Posts by rampage ds
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:26 PM
Canada, BC, Fort St. John
Joined Jan 2011
158 Posts
ya that sucks it must be very frustrating from what I've heard from the builders is that they are not making any money so they are giving up or in so far i have been lucky with my orders from other company's Its a lot of fun making your own planes there easy to replace if they fly strait into the ground at 80 miles an hour like i did with the plane your tying to get all the info is out there to do it yourself I use the KISS (keep it simple stupid) technique when I'm building this technique is available to anyone that wants to use it and have had great results and you could always ask me any questions about how i built the same plane and the larger version which flew into the ground at about 100 mph ( i like flying close to the ground and sometimes that's not a good idea) these planes are fast and the roll rate is intense

I hope your package comes
Dave
fliteline dave is offline Find More Posts by fliteline dave