HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 20, 2014, 01:18 PM
Canada, ON, Innisfil
Joined Aug 2010
504 Posts
Discussion
Crashback for GPV-1 anyone still have/make one kicking around?

Well now I understand all the threads on the crashback systems from back in the day... finally outfitted my GPV-1 with all the alloy toys I had still new in the package and a very slow speed "tap" of a curb bend the alloy stem pretty good, enough to rub the front wheel on the body work.

I was able to bend it back but obviously this is going to be a headache going forward.

Anyone still make (don't care about cost) a CB system for the GPV-1 or have a spare/old one kicking around?

Thanks
Tim
Thorvald is online now Find More Posts by Thorvald
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 26, 2014, 05:32 AM
Joined Jan 2010
40 Posts
Crashback

https://picasaweb.google.com/noidl64/RCCars#

lg rene
vcfuzzi is offline Find More Posts by vcfuzzi